[126]

Long chapter...enjoy!

.

With Jimin-kook;

Jimin pulled the car in to the parking area of the little cozy ice-cream parlor beside the highway road and stopped the engine. He looked at the passenger seat beside him where a bunny looking human was hopping in joy like a real rabbit! He smiled a little seeing his excitement and shook his head. Aish his boy...he is so adorable!

Jungkook was indeed so excited. He loves this place so much cause they sell one of the best ice-creams all over the Seoul. But his hyungs doesn't let him come here very often. So when he got the time and chance, he gets high in just pleasure!

He squealed in his seat and looked at his hyung with babyish sparkled eyes, 'Hyung! Thank you for bringing me here! You know me the best!' he chimed and Jimin cooed in his cuteness.

Jimin ruffled his baby's hair gently, 'Anything for my baby! Are you happy?'

Jungkook gave his brightest bunny smile, 'Of course hyung-ie! Is it even a question?'

Jimin smiled, 'Then it's all that matters. You were a very good boy today in hospital and you made your hyung proud by your braveness! So, you deserve a prize bunny.'

Jungkook really kept his promise to Jimin and was surprisingly clam enough in hospital and he did almost everything that Tae asked him to do without throwing any tantrums. Both Jimin and Taehyung were surprised with their makhne's obedient and brave act that was different than other times. But they were grateful too as Jungkook didn't make it hard for them.

Even, it was Taehyung who told Jimin that he also thinks Jungkook deserves an ice-cream treat for being a good boy to his hyungs, after taking the blood while Jungkook was hugging Jimin like a koala, not ready to leave him at all because he was crying softly in pain from the syringe and Jimin was his comfort zone.

Taehyung also wanted to accompany them but he needed to stay back for an emergency and he said he will be back straight to home with test reports of makhne which he will get after around two hours...

Jimin side hugged Jungkook and caressed his hair, 'You know, you made your Tae-tae hyung so happy and proud today. He said to me that you were such a good boy back there and he is so glad that you did a great job!'

Jungkook looked at Jimin with doed eyes, 'Really hyung-ie? Tae hyung said that?'

Jimin pinched his nose lightly and confirmed, 'Really bub, he said that...So let's go? Let's grab your ice-cream and then we can go home so you can take some rest, hmm?'

Jungkook giggled on the affection and nodded eagerly, 'Let's go hyung!' he chimed happily and ran out of the car like a hopping cute bunny!

Jimin: Oh wait for me! kook-Aish!' he shook his head with a smile once he saw his baby disappearing inside of the shop and also came down after him...let's spend some quality time with his makhne.

He went inside and found his bunny standing in the middle of the store, looking here and there with his bambi innocent eyes, like he is lost in the woods! Jimin can't help but to chuckle seeing his baby like that. He then looked around and understood the reason of being lost of Jungkook.

The parlor is full today, there is no table which is empty and that's the reason Jungkook is looking around like that! He walked near him and put a hand around his shoulders, 'What's up bud? Why so lost?' he asked casually.

Jungkook looked at him with his doed eyes, 'Hyung-ie! No vacant table.' He said with a cute pout and Jimin just ruffled his hairs fondly with a soft smile.