[Forty-two]

Tae took a step forward to the scared boy, 'You really love to disobey your elders, right?'

Jungkook quickly shook his head, 'N-no h-hyung!'

Tae: I don't think so...Cause whenever I tell you to do anything, you don't obey it in first time. I always have to repeat myself twice or thrice!'

Jungkook gulped and kept looking at Tae's hand. In which hand he was holding Jungkook's nightmare...a leather belt!

Tae sighed frustratingly, 'Jungkook! Don't waste my time. I'm not free here-

Jungkook looked up with his doughed teary eyes, 'H-hyung! L-listen me f-for once...p-please? W-will you?'

Tae raised an eye brow and waited for him to talk farther.

Jungkook: I-I'm s-sorry for m-my earlier b-behavior...I-I know that I-I s-shouldn't t-talk with h-Hyungs like t-that...I-I know I-I did wrong...B-but, p-please d-don't b-beat me with t-that...I-it h-hurts s-so bad hyung-ie...P-please...I'm really s-sorry...

Jungkook fell on his knees again and kept begging to his hyung. He was now a total sobbing mess. He hates the belt, his brothers usually don't use it on him. But when they use it, it is the worst day for him. That hurts really bad, you know?

Taehyung stumbled for a moment seeing his only younger like that in front of him...His heart clenched hearing his broken pleading words between nonstop sobbing sound! He really was going to reduce his punishment, but in that moment, he remembered the sad and disappointed face of Jin hyung!

He needs to do that, no matter how hard it is for him!

He harshly wiped his silent tears before Jungkook notice that and gulped down his cry, 'S-stand up!' he tried to say it sternly, but his voice cracked a bit.

Jungkook looked up and pleaded again, 'p-please h-hyung...Anything e-else...J-just not t-that belt! P-please-

Tae: I said Stand up!

Jungkook slowly stood up and looked down, still sobbing.

Taehyung: I know you are sorry for your behavior, but it's too late now. Do you even know how you hurt Jin hyung's feelings? He raised you...he raised all of us. Not only that, he still takes care of us...he knows better what is right and what's not! And you said he forget to take actions? How dare you Kim Jungkook?

Jungkook sobbed, 'I-I d-didn't mean t-that. A-also I thought h-Hyungs should d-do something t-too t-there, so-

Tae: I guess you were stressed about the café incident. But, you have to remember that you still don't have any right to reduce your anger or stress on your elders. You did wrong, didn't you? You can't use your that tone to your Hyungs even if you are angry or something like that. They are not younger than you that you can talk with them like that! They don't deserve that from you...You getting me?'

Jungkook slowly nodded, yes he is right. He was so stressed about that incident and also worried too. But, he shouldn't have said those words to his Hyungs. He said his mother like hyung that he forgets to take actions! God damn it!! That's a huge thing! How that thing slipped from his mouth! He felt really really bad thinking about how he hurt Jin and others by his words and attitude there!

Jungkook choked on his tears, 'H-hyung! I-I...actually-

Tae: I know what you wanna say! But, you did it already. So, this time you have to get your punishment. Remove your hoddie and bend over the bed. RIGHT NOW!'

Jungkook flinched badly and quickly obeyed his hyung, not trying to make him angrier. He laid on his stomach and pushed his sobbing face on the bed sheets.