[90]

After breakfast they all gathered in theater room. Jimin in one side couch, tae laid down beside him, putting his head on Jimin's lap, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon in another couch. And in the middle Jin sat with his baby bunny, hugging closer to his body.

Namjoon took the remote, 'Ok so which movie?'

Tae looked at Jungkook who was cuddling with his second eomma so closely.

Tae: Kookie, any recommendation?

Jungkook shook his head, 'I'm good with anything hyung.'

They all chattered and finally decided on a movie. In between the movie there was a scene of a cute bear. Jimin suddenly started laughing so hard and tae face palmed himself!

Tae: No...please not again!' he murmured under his breath and Jimin rolled down to floor while laughing so hard. All of his hyungs understand why Jimin suddenly started laughing hysterically and they all joined him, mainly Hobi!

Taehyung whined...and Jungkook was dumbfounded. He looked at his hyungs with confusion and the slowly tugged Jin's sweater's sleeve softly and looked at him with his cute bambi eyes, 'J-Jin-ie hyung?'

Jin looked down smiling, 'Yes bun?'

Jungkook asked softly, 'What happened hyung-ie? Why are you all laughing?'

Jin: oh! You don't remember right? Ok, wait-' he said chuckling and turned to others waving a hand to stop them, 'YAAA BOYS! Stop laughing...'

They heard eldest and obliged, still couldn't help but to smiling, but no longer laughing like mad person.

Jimin wiped his happy tears, 'Y-yes hyung?'

Jin: Kookie here wanna know why you guys are behaving like mad.

Hoseok: Oh really?

Namjoon wiggled his eye brows, 'Shall we tell him about his own deed now?' he said in a teasing tone.

Tae sighed, 'bunny, I'm sure you gonna regret asking it.' others smirked and Jimin poked his forearm, 'Shy-shy?'

Tae glared at him, 'YAAA! Did you forgot what he called you huh?'

Hoseok laughed and Yoongi said lazily, 'Stop it guys. Let's watch the movie.'

-Why baby?' Jin sassed, 'Are you shy too?'

Yoongi waved, 'AYE! No way. I'm was thinking you will be shy cause he called your worldwide handsome face as alp-

Jin: Yaaa Kim Yoongi! Yours was not any better than mine-

~HYUNGS!! Jungkook finally yelled making all little bickering and teasing stop.

Jin covered his ears, 'AISH! Don't shout, you rabbit.'

Jungkook sighed, 'Sorry, but could you please stop quarrelling and tell me what's going on here? I'm confused!'

Tae called him, 'Kookie come here.' Jungkook went to him and tae pulled him to his lap, hugging his waist protectively, 'Baby, you don't have to know, ok? It's just they-

-NOO!!! He has to. Kookie don't listen him. I'm telling you.' Jimin jumped up and sat beside him.

Yoongi whined this time, 'Wae? Wae? Can't we just enjoy the movie?'

Jin: No. it's funnier than the boring movie.

Yoongi: If it's boring movie, the why you guys chose it?