[104]

As soon Taehyung saw Jimin entering the room, his breath hitched. He started having the flashbacks of few days ago when Jimin spanked him hard and the memories started blowing him away. He felt his breathe is getting heavier as Jimin walked inside with a stern face on and looked more than calm, which made Taehyung more scared. Jimin sat in the edge of Jin's bed, just on front of Tae, looking straight to his twin. Tae quickly looked down, feeling his knees and trembling and arms are shaking due to the fear...

He never felt that much fear before in contact of his own twin. Well why he would? But after that incident, he feels nothing but fear around Jimin! There was a complete silence until Jimin spoke out_

Jimin: Tae? Why are you shaking that much?' he sounded concerned.

Tae gulped down and kept looking down.

Jimin stood up slowly crawled near Taehyung, who flinched slightly once seeing Jimin that much near him. Jimin frowned being confused.

Jimin: Tae?

-P-please hyung! Don't b-beat me again....P-please. I didn't mean t-to make k-kook that s-sick...I-I'm sorry h-hyung...P-please d-don't-' Tae suddenly chocked out and started crying like a baby.

Jimin was dumbfounded seeing Taehyung that much scared. He cupped his chin softly and looked at him with adore eyes, 'Hey! Buddy, I'm not here to punish you! Jin hyung just sent me to keep an eye on you! Hey don't cry! Why are you so much scared, hmm? Tae?'

But Tae was long gone from hearing him. He was crying heavily and having a difficulty to take breathes! He started choking on his tears and Jimin started feeling scared when he saw Tae's sufferings...

Jimin: T-Tae? You o-ok? W-what's going on?' he was scared like hell by now!

Tae broke the position not being able to hold it anymore and collapsed down on Jimin's hold, who was now freaking out in intense fear!

-H-hyung please...N-no b-beatings-' Tae clenched on Jimin's shirt and panted heavily! His whole face is sweaty and tears dripping in ground from his half-closed eyes...

Jimin hugged him, 'Taehyung-ie? B-baby what happened? Why are y-you doing this?' he was nearly tearing up.

Tae tried to inhale deeply but it wasn't working, ' W-want J-Jin hyung...Uh!'

Jimin quickly spooned him on his hand and tapped his cheek to keep him awake, 'Tae please! Stay awake! Please-'

Tae wasn't hearing anything. He was panting heavily and finally he couldn't take that much stress and fear anymore. He fainted on Jimin's lap.

Heck!

.

.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room;

Jin sighed after setting everything up near Jungkook. He sat beside Jungkook's head and took the wet cotton from the bowl in night stand and placed it on Jungkook's forehead. Yoongi was in another side of Jungkook and Hoseok was in the kitchen, making soup for Jungkook. Namjoon was out for grabbing the medicine which Jin prescribed.

Jungkook was still asleep and that was now good for his hyungs as they can take care much better than when he stay up. He loves to throw tantrums about treating him when he is sick, and trust me that's huge! It's a total chaos in home when he is sick cause his mood swings faster than light! Huh, kids...!!

Jin changed the cotton and caressed his hair softly. He looked at Yoongi who was watching Jungkook with adore eyes, he is looking so tired yet worried. Jin felt bad for his kitty. After all he is also came back from a tiring day, he deserves some rest too!