[128]

Jin took a whole one minute to figure out what just happened. He saw Jimin carrying Jungkook who is hugging Jimin like a baby koala. Jungkook's head lying on Jimin's shoulder and just by his figure, it can be seen that he is not fine! Also Jimin is looking so much dreaded; he is crying like really hard...it has to be something serious.

~J-Jin hyung-ie...' Jin snapped back from his thought hearing Jimin calling him and ran to them at a flash.

Jin: What the hell! What happened to my bunny?' he quickly picked Jungkook from Jimin's arm and carried him towards the couch. He sat there with Jungkook on his lap.

Jimin sat beside him, he is crying silently being scared on makhne's situation. Jungkook on the other hand was looking all divested and torn apart. He is breathing unevenly and his face is winched in pain. Eyes closed, but he is not unconscious yet...

-Kookie? Baby? Are you with hyung, bun?' Jin tapped Jungkook's cheek lightly and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, with hard tries.

Jin: B-bub! Are you fine? What happened, hmm?' he asked gently while caressing his hair softly. Jungkook coughed, trying to speak up, but he couldn't muster up that strength. He looked at ji with his tear filled bambi eyes and Jin knew how much in pain is Jungkook going through.

Jungkook: J-Jin hyung?

Jin: Yes honey pie. Hyung is right here. Tell hyung, what is hurting bub?

Jungkook breathed heavily, 'H-hyung...hurts!' He can feel his baby's pain...uh that's heartbreaking!

Jin: Bunny....what hurts bun? Tell hyung? Hyung will make it go away in a second, hmm? Sugar pie?'

But Jungkook didn't answer his hyung, before he could reply, he fainted on Jin's arm! Making Jin go almost crazy and Jimin cried out loudly.

Jimin: H-hyung....k-Kookie! He fainted!!

Jin looked at Jimin with worry filled eyes, his whole world is shaking seeing Jungkook in that state, but he remain to stay calm as much as possible, 'Jimin, baby how all of this happened? When it happened, huh? Why Jungkook-ie is in such situation suddenly?' he asked his dongsaeng, but Jimin wasn't in a situation to speak. He is crying so much and having a great difficulty to calm him down.

Jin couldn't take it anymore; he can't help until he knows what Jungkook is facing now! He needs to know how this happened to the patient before treating him, right?

Jin: Jimin answer me bub! Why he is...does something happen in hospital? Or way back home? Wait did you let him have ice-cream or junk food? Aish Jimin! I told you not to!'

Jimin violently shook his head on that, 'N-no hyung...I didn't give h-him...p-promise!'

Jin: Then? Then what's wrong with my baby? Answer me, what you did? WHY THE FREAK MY KOOK IS THAT STATE?'

Jimin flinched and cried more in fear. He couldn't form a sentence to tell to his hyung, but he knows how desperate he is feeling right now though! He is just too scared, the journey to home from the café with Jungkook like this, wasn't easy for him.

Jin blasted out finally, 'ANSWER ME DAMN IT-

~How he will answer you, when you are just scaring him, hyung?'

Jimin and Jin snapped their head on the door, there stand Kim Yoongi, arms crossed over his chest and soon enough Hoseok joined in from behind, totally clueless of everything.

And as soon Jimin saw Yoongi and Hoseok standing there, he sobbed out loudly and ran to Hoseok's embrace who caught him perfectly and started comforting him quickly, even if he was unaware of everything going on with them. Jimin sobbed on Hoseok's embrace while the second eldest one was still giving Jin a glare.