[Thirty-Nine]

Seokjin parked the car in front of a beautiful café and dine. It was large from outside and cozy from inside...The heading was showing the name "I & U CAFÉ".

They all get off from the car and the makhnes squealed in joy. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook was about to run inside, but Yoongi stopped them_

Yoongi: What I told you earlier? No running, right? So, stay stick with us and no childish behavior Hoseok-ie!'

They groaned shortly but whoever obeyed the older. All of them entered the restaurant following Seokjin from first and Yoongi stayed in the last of the row to keep an eye on each of them easily!

As soon as they entered, a young lady around Yoongi's age came out from the counter and chimed in surprise and joy! Jungkook ran to her and hugged her tightly_

Jungkook: Ji-yeong Noona! We are here!

Ji-yeong also hugged the baby tightly and placed a kiss on his forehead, 'Oh my! What a pleasant surprise guys! Atlast you remembered that you have a sister!

Jimin: YAAA! Don't say that noona! Aren't you happy to see us now?

Ji-yeong smiled, 'Of course chim! I'm so happy to see all of you together!'

She left Jungkook and hugged Jin, 'Oppa! How are you?'

Jin hugged her too, 'Good! How is my princess doing? All ok, hmm?'

Ji-yeong: Too good oppa! And how are you my chickens?' she turned to Hobi, Joon and Tae-min. they nodded happily and greet her.

Ji-yeong then looked around, 'By the way where is that sleepy-head?'

~I dare to call me sleepy-head again, you witch!' all of them chuckled and turned behind to see the groaning man. Yoongi came near her and smacked her head lightly, 'I'm not a sleepy head, ok? I'm just tired-

Ji-yeong rolled her eyes, 'Yeah! yeah! An all time tired person I should say!'

Yoongi: Shut up witch!

Ji-yeong: Why should I, you dumbo?

Yoongi: Are you calling a genius like me 'Dumbo'?

Ji-yeong: genius my foot!

Yoongi: YOUUU-

~SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!' they both flinched by Jin's yell.

Jin: Why you guys still behave like 10 years old child? When will you grow up, huh?' he was so done with them...

Ji-yeong and Yoongi giggled, 'Never!' they said in a sync making everyone smile at them and Jin rolled his eyes.

So, let me clear something about Ji-yeong. Park Ji-yeong is BTS's mother side cousin. She is as older as Yoongi, so Yoongi and she is so much closed since childhood and of course their relationship is full of bickering and slightly sweetness!!

Her parents are staying in USA for business purpose. Ji-yeong took master's degree in catering business and being an independent girl, Ji-yeong currently runs a restaurant of her own in here in Seoul. This restaurant is presently youth's favorite in this locality. The décor and foods are fairly good here. Besides Ji-yeong is quite good in running this business. And that's why Kim's brothers love to hangout here.

It's been almost 3 to 4 months, they last visited in here. And the makhnes are always seeks chances to come here cause there only noona spoils them so good!

So, after a short bickering with Yoongi, Ji-yeong turned to the makhnes and made a fake pout, 'I'm so upset with you boys! You forgot your noona!'