[Twenty-eight]

Jin just stared at him to listen farther...

Tae continued, 'H-he and I became intimate with each other in a operation theater three weeks ago...he was nice with me until-

Tae stopped and bit his lower lip again. Jin put his finger on his lips and made Tae release his lip from the teeth.

Jin: First stop biting your lips, it's already swollen and then tell me the whole thing...without any fear or hesitation, ok?'

Tae nodded and wiped his tears off.

Tae: So, two weeks ago one day, a patient came in our hospital and it was a suicide case. No senior doctor was available that time, even you also were in Operation Theater. So I had to take care of it...but the patient was already lost so much blood and I couldn't help anything...It was not my fault, is it hyung?'

he looked up with his most innocent puppy eyes. Like he is trying to be consoled by his hyung. Jin hugged him and rubbed his back in comfort.

Jin: No baby! It's not your fault. But why you asked?'

Tae looked down, 'Cause after knowing the matter, Dr. Woong said that I'm...I'm a shame to you. You a-are a renowned doctor, b-but I'm not w-worth to be called as....a-as your b-brother....' And Tae again burst into tears and hugged his shocked hyung like a koala!

Jin felt his eyes are burning, rage is spreading all over his body. He couldn't think anything despite the thought of killing that Dr. Woong! He wants to kill that bastard right now who told his little baby a "shame"!! Who the hell is he to talk like that about Kim Seokjin's brother? What he think of himself?

Jin tightened his fist and his gaze darkened, but soon his heart melted as he heard his baby bear's whisper in his ears_

Tae: H-hyung...I d-don't wanna be a s-shame to you...T-that's why I'm w-working harder t-this days...I'm s-sorry....I-I just w-wanna prove t-that I'm r-really not w-worthless...'

Jin pulled him back from the hug and slowly wiped his tears.

Jin: Look at me, Tae! Sshh...stop crying and listen, baby...

Tae looked up, but still sniffing.

Jin shoved the bangs from his forehead and kissed, 'You need to know that you are not a disgrace and never will be. You are the best dongsaeng I could ever have in my life. No matter what, I will never be disappointed to you, and same goes with your other brothers, ok?'

Jin continued while rubbing Tae's back, 'You are really a hard worker and your working literary give me goose bumps! You made me proud and I know you will always make us proud of yourself...you don't need to overwork for that! You don't need to believe that idiot. You are not worthless! Your brothers know that you are a gem and no matter what they will always love you...understand bear?' he said softly and pecked his forehead once again.

Tae's eyes was filled with fresh tears, he snuggled to his hyung's shoulder, 'R-really hyung?'

Jin: of course baby! Don't you believe your Hyungs?

Tae nodded, 'I do. But, I was so a-afraid that...what I'm doing... maybe it's not e-enough-

Jin; Never in a million years it will be true, Tae-ah! You are doing more than enough!'

Tae stayed silent while looking down. Jin sighed and cupped his face to make him face his hyung.

Jin: Listen to me carefully boy, from now on you will not let others to control your mind and works. You are one of the blessings for your Hyungs and they will always love you. So, being provoked by other people's words, you will never do any idiotic works, you understand little guy?