[62]

[A/N: Hey my youniverse! Before I start, I wanna say you something. in previous chapter I showed some violent scenes where Hoseok behaved like a maniac to Jungkook. And that can be called as abuse! I just wanna say all of you that Hoseok is not really like that in this story. He loves his dongsaengs so much and Jungkook is his favorite. So, the person abused Jungkook is not the real Hoseok. He is just too much stressed because of Ryun and all of his bad memories about his teen age love are coming back to his mind. His inner devil is waking up...So, he became blind in rage! He himself even doesn't know what he is doing! When he will come back to his real sense you will see how it affects him! L

So, it's not like he don't care for his brothers. He does and he is really caring. He can control his anger most of the time, but Ryun is a place where he became all weak and mad! He starts thinking about her words like he is coward and not good enough blah blah...But, he is not abusive, ok?

He is still the sunshine, the hope! So, please keep it in mind while reading the farther story so it will help you all to understand the situation! Let's start then....]

.

.

~The hell! Are you become insane! What are you doing?!' the deep concerned voice boomed in the room and in no time Jungkook felt some one snatched him from the hand of Hoseok and threw the pen somewhere else quickly!

Without looking at anything, he buried his face in the embrace of his savior; who hugged him tightly in a protective way....Jungkook just cried out in feeling of relief not minding to look at who it really is.... At last he is saved from Hoseok now, that's what matters most now!

Hoseok on the other hand threw the stick and ran his fingers through his hairs frustratingly.

Hoseok: Take him away.' He mumbled grabbing his hairs with his frustrated hands.

~Of course I will! But may I know what the actual heck was happening here? Why his hand is bleeding? What you did to him? What the big fault he did that you beat him like that-

~AISH! SHUT UP KIM TAEHYUNG!' Hoseok shouted out making both the boy flinch. Jungkook clenched his tiny fists on Taehyung's shirt! Yes, it was Taehyung who saved Jungkook...

Hoseok stood up and take a step towards the boys. Jungkook smuggled more into Tae's embrace. Like he wanna hide inside Tae's hug! Tae felt is fear and he hugged him more tightly giving a signal that he is here, no need to be afraid!

Hoseok stooped right in front of them and hissed, 'You wanna know why I beat him? Cause he was being a brat! I said him to stop annoying me and leave me alone. He didn't listen to me and kept talking like you are doing now! So, better piss of from here with him before I do the same to you, too.'

Taehyung froze on his place seeing his sunshine hyung behaving like a maniac!

Taehyung: H-hyung? What gotten inside you?

Hoseok: Devil...ANY PROBLEM? I SAID LEAVE! WHY YOU GUYS DON'T WANNA OBEY ME, HUH?

Jungkook flinched badly and hid his face again into Tae's chest, leaving soft muffled sobbing sound out from his mouth...Taehyung picked the boy up and carried him like a koala. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's shoulder and keep crying hard! Tae left the room, but he before that he turned to the elder and looked at with disappointed hurt eyes.

Tae: I don't know what happened to you...But I just wish you don't break out once when you will be alright. Cause what you did, is gonna make you suffer like hell! You don't even know what you did today. I'll pray for you, hyung!' He said and left for his room carrying the baby bunny of the family, who was sobbing and mumbling a sorry again and again... for god knows to whom and for what!