[83]

Next morning;

Jungkook woke up in Jimin's empty bed. He looked around and found no one in the room, he sighed knowing Jimin left already. The clock beside him is showing its 7:43 in morning. No one called him today, of course why they will?

Jungkook climbed down from the bed slowly and went towards his own room to get ready for his another tiring day...without hyungs of course.

.

Jungkook came downstairs getting all ready for university. He found Jin in kitchen and Jimin helping him in making breakfast and serving. Taehyung and Yoongi are having breakfast hurriedly and Namjoon-Hoseok looked all ready to leave. All of them sensed Jungkook and looked at him, but with no affection or nothing...just a blank stare!

Jungkook stood in the door frame of kitchen sadly and looked at Jin and Jimin silently, but his eyes are enough to express his feelings... Jin noticed him, but his face remained all expressionless.

Jungkook: G-good morning, h-hyungs.' He whispered.

Everyone heard but no one replied him, only a slight nod from Jin is all he received. Jungkook pouted and slowly turned to dining room.

He heard Hoseok's voice, 'Namjoon-ah! Come on hurry up...we are getting late.' Jungkook's eyes widen, he took a step forward to Hoseok and asked in a surprised voice, 'Hyung-ie? You are going already?'

Hoseok took his bag and looked back to found Jungkook, he nodded in a blank face and was about to leave, when Jungkook held his sweater's sleeve softly.

Jungkook: A-and me?

Hoseok: You can go by your car, you have one. Or else anything else...your choice.' He shrugged and looked at Namjoon, 'Joon you ready?'

Namjoon: Yeah. I'm ready.'

Hoseok: Let's go then...Jin hyung we are leaving.

-Okay! Drive safely.' Jin replied back from kitchen.

Jungkook didn't know that he was still holding Hoseok's sleeves. Hoseok looked at him and then on his hand indicating to let it go with a stern look. Jungkook understood and left Hoseok being too stunned and hurt at the same time. He saw Hoseok and Namjoon leaving with his teary eyes. Others saw the little scenery, they felt really bad about how harsh they are behaving but still they didn't comforted the makhne, neither talked with him!

Jungkook wiped his tears and slowly walked towards the door, he grabbed his own car's key from key hangers and left the home after biding a soft 'bye' to his hyungs...

Nobody noticed that the boy didn't have anything in breakfast and no one mentioned it to him. He left in empty stomach which is really stunning and when Jin, the second eomma is present in home! Jungkook harshly wiped his tears once he is out of the home and inhaled deeply to calm himself down a bit, which of course didn't help much!

-I-It's ok....It will be over...It will be over one day...hyungs are just angry with Kookie. They don't hate Kookie....they will calm down if Kookie take the punishments well...they will again love Kookie...Kookie just need to earn their forgiveness...they will forgive him, right?' he mumbled to himself to motivate him and walked to his car with slow steps, 'F-fighting Kookie.'

.

On the other hand;

After Jungkook left, everyone sighed. They were sad and hurt too. All they want is to finish the punishment period real quick.

Yoongi: It's hard!' he mumbled in a low tone, Jimin nodded agreeing with him. Jin approached to second elder and rubbed his back.

Jin: it will be end soon, yoongs.