[97]

Taehyung felt a fear knot in his chest hearing Jimin asking for his hair brush! His eyes widen and he quickly sat up again on his knees, looking with his puppy eyes to his two minutes elder hyung.

Tae: Hyung! Not the brush please...that hurts like hell! Please not your brush-

Jimin shook his head sternly, 'No. Go and get it, fast.'

Tae whined, 'Pleaseeee-

Jimin: Kim Taehyung. If I have to repeat it once more, then you are getting my belt also.'

Tae let out a short whimper before standing up. He limped inside Jimin's closet and bring back with Jimin's wooden hair brush. He gave it to Jimin with his shaky hand.

Jimin: Thank you. Get over again please?

Tae didn't protest this time, he again crawled down and laid over Jimin's lap. But his whole body tensed up when he felt Jimin is pulling down his sweat pants down! He quickly reached back to stop Jimin.

Tae: Jimin-ie! No please, not bare!

Jimin's face tightened, 'Tae, I'm giving you first chance. Put your hands in front right now.'

Tae: NOOO! Not bare....it's already hurting like hell.'

Jimin sighed frustratingly and then grabbed Tae's hand placing it on his back and spanked his thighs three times with the brush harshly making the poor boy yelp and cry out in pain.

Tae: AAAAH! HYUNG! HYUNG! SORRYYYYY!

Jimin: When I said you can't reach back during you punishment, you CAN'T, is it clear for you?

Tae: Uh! Argh! Yes! Yes! It is...

Jimin: Yes what?

Tae: OWW! Yes hyung! Yes sir! Please, my hand hurtssss!

Jimin: Will you behave?

Tae: Yes! YESSS SIR! Please am s-sorry-

Jimin: then if I let go of your hand, what you will do?

Tae chocked on his own tears, 'I-I will put my h-hands down in its place on ground....and w-won't reach b-back again...p-please-'

Jimin: hmm...Alright, I believed you.' he left the wrist of Tae and Tae quickly put that back on ground, sobbing hardly.

Jimin pulled down Tae's protections to his ankle, Tae's bottom is all red and swollen because of the heavy spankings he got earlier. Jimin felt bad for his twin, but he need to do it. He tapped the hair brush on Tae's bottom.

Jimin: I'm starting, don't try to reach back or fight. Or I will increase.

Tae nodded, 'H-hyung how many?'

Jimin: You don't need to know. Just behave, ok?'

Tae just whimpered in reply and Jimin neglected the fact he didn't answer in vocal, he just started right away.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

~Ah! Oww! Arghhh!! Hyungggg...Pleaseeeeee-

Jimin neglected his pleadings totally, 'Tae! (spank)No matter how mad or (spank) stressed we are, (spank) we don't use(spank) violence on our(spank) family, do we?' (spank)

Tae was more than in pain, he hissed, 'Aniyo hyung! Ah! I'm sorryyyy-

Jimin: You will (spank)never push or attack (spank) any of your brother just (spank)because you (spank)are stressed, is it clear? (spank)