[77]

Taehyung silently twisted the door knob of his room and sneaked his head out to see if he is the only one who is out of their room right now. The corridor looked empty and once he is ensured that no one else is here he inhaled deeply before stepping out of his own room.

He walked to the makhne's room with small and silent steps. Well, it's not like he is going to steal anything or like that. But he just don't wanna wake anyone up this time because of him and also he is going to check on the makhne, he feels a bit shy to show others that in midnight Kim Taehyung-the rude cold hyung of Jungkook goes to his room and gives the adorable sleepy baby a night kiss on his forehead with some sweet soft whispers.

He does it every night since he was 17 years old. It's kinda habit of him. he never told anyone and not even Jungkook knows that his cold scary tae hyung express his care and love to him...cause he always do it when he is in sound sleep. No matter how angry or stressed he is, he never skipped it unless he or Jungkook sleep with any other hyung.

Like a sneaky cat, he twisted the door knob of Jungkook's room and slowly peeked inside. His heart skipped a beat when he saw no one in the bed. He frowned and slowly went inside. The bed seems no one even used it! It's so neat and tip-toped! The washroom door is also closed from outside, that means no one is inside too. Taehyung's heart started beating faster than ever when he checked the balcony and closet....but no one is here! He came out of the room and ran downstairs in case he is there...Nope! Rooftop? No, Not even in rooftop...Then?!

Jungkook is missing!

The thought made Taehyung's heart sink down. He took out his phone and called the makhne, but there is no response from other side. He started panicking...did he sneaked out? Heck! He could never do that, can he? He is not that type of boy...

Right?

Then where he is? Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He needs to inform others, right now! He ran to Jin's room and started knocking desperately. The eldest brother took less than two minutes to open the door, like he always does and when he met the younger's frightened figure, he also panicked!

Jin: Taehyung? What's wrong buddy? Why you are up this time and why you are looking so pale!?

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself, 'H-hyung...J-Jungkook-

Jin held his shoulder, 'Hey! Hey! Breath first and then tell me? What's with Jungkook? Is he ok?'

Taehyung shook his head violently, 'H-he.... Jungkook is missing, hyung!'

Jin: WHAT?!' he freaked out in shock and horror.

Taehyung nodded, 'He is nowhere in the home...he sneaked out hyung...' his deep worried yet angry voice just echoed the empty hall and Jin felt he is losing his conscious in hella worry and fear!

The grandfather clock started ringing suddenly making the house tremble in its deep ringing sound...indicating that it's already two in the morning...

Where is the makhne of Kim's?

.

Just then the makhne Kim Jungkook was sitting on the stool of the bar in a highly noisy and stinky night club of the city, gulping down the second bottle of tonight! His other friends were in dance floor, dancing like crazy. They called him too, but Jungkook preferred staying in bar and gulping alcohol the most. He is supposed to have fun, but for some reasons he is not having. Never in his life he did something like that and he knows that gonna hurt his hyungs...they never expected something like that from the makhne. And the thought of upsetting his hyungs is now killing him inside.