Important

Hey Lovelies...

I got a very very important issue here. My story is being plagiarized by someone in the YouTube. A lovely kind reader of mine informed me that. She or he is copying my whole story and didn't change a single words on it! I never gave anyone the permission to copy my work. It's a complete plagiarism! Even she is deleting all the comments of mine or other who said it's not her story.

Those who writes they can tell how hard it is to think new new plots and give them a clear and nice writing figure so that the readers can feel good after reading it. It is so hard for me to make my own style of writing and everything...

But how can someone just take away my story that I'm making with so much hard work, my time and the amount of stress I'm taking for it! This is just not fair! Please guys...if you really love me and my story, appreciate me and give me support...and if you want others to read it, send invitation! BUT JUST don't copy it!

Can you guys help me now to make it better? I don't want my story to be copied and posted in Youtube or any other media without my content and from any other account unless me. Will you support me to stop it? Or else I think i should just stop writing so no one will get any other ideas from me. I will see how they write by their own...

This is so much stressing and annoying when someone just plagiarism the uncountable hard works like that...So, help please!

The YouTube Channel which copied my work- name is: kookie centric fanfics

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNqGBClxzFL0oUJeBm0TgcA/featured