[ONE]

Author's POV

Hoseok parked the car in the university's parking area. Namjoon unbuckled his seat belt and turned to the back seat.

Namjoon: Jungkook, I want good marks in the test, got it?

Jungkook gulped, 'Y-yes, hyung!'

Hoseok: And no complaints, ok?

Jungkook mumbled, 'I'll try...'

Namjoon: You said something?

Jungkook: N-no! Just s-said, shall I go, now?

They nodded and Jungkook quickly left the car and went inside the university building.

.

.

.

Time skip to the math test;

Jungkook is biting his pen nervously and trying to remember the answers of these sums. He wrote down only two answers among ten! Jungkook looked around him, all of his friends are too far away from him that he couldn't ask help from them....

Jungkook grabbed his hair frustratingly and murmured, 'UGH!! Jungkook...you are so dead today!!'

He again took the question paper and checked if he could answer any of it! And just then, the bell rang!

-Okay, Kim Jungkook! Get ready for the funeral!' Jungkook mumbled under his breath when the teacher took away his answer sheet. He sighed and started putting his stuff in his backpack.

~Hey buddy! What's up?' Jungkook looked back and found his friends, Beomgyu and Soobin. He sighed and shook his head.

Beomgyu took a step forward, 'Bunny! You ok?'

Jungkook took his backpack and started walking towards the door without giving an answer. Soobin and Beomgyu looked at each other confusingly and then ran towards him.

Soobin: Hey wait! What's wrong, kook-ie? Did your brothers scold you again?' he said while walking beside Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, 'Not till now, but soon they will!'

Beomgyu: Why?

Jungkook and his brothers entered the cafeteria and sat at a corner table.

Jungkook looked at Soobin, 'hyung! First let me eat something...I'm too hungry!' he said with a pout.

Soobin ruffled his hair and went towards the counter to order something. Jungkook put down his head on the table and hid his face in his arms. Beomgyu patted his back and stayed silent.

After a while, Soobin came back with a food tray and put it down on the table.

Soobin: Ok, head up bunny!

Jungkook looked up and sat straight. Beomgyu gave him a burger and banana milk. He mumbled a small 'thanks' and started eating.

Beomgyu and Soobin looked at him with fond eyes. Choi Soobin is one year older than him and Beomgyu is just his age. They have been his only friends since high school. Soobin and Beomgyu have an elder brother who is the CEO of a multinational company which is owned by their family. Their parents live in the USA for work purposes. And their brother Yeonjun literally raised them.

Yeonjun is Namjoon and Hoseok's friend and they are like family. They treat each other like their own brothers.

Beomgyu: Can you tell us the problem now?