[Thirty-four]

The Kim brother's found the speaker leaning against the door frame. He was standing there with his arms crossed above his chest; a stern expression is set on his face. It's Yoongi, of course, whom else you expected?

Tae gulped seeing the furious hyung in front of him and looked down.

Yoongi: Jungkook, go to your room and freshen up.' He commanded.

Jungkook nodded and hurriedly ran away from the room to avoid his hyung's scary aura. Yoongi walked in and sat on the couch located in the corner of his room, but didn't took off his deadly gaze from the unwell boy for once.

Yoongi: Now, Kim Taehyung, I don't wanna hear any single tantrums about it anymore. You are doing everything as Jin hyung will tell you from now, is it clear to you?' his voice gave goose bumps to all, literary all in this room. Taehyung quickly nodded his head.

Yoongi: WORDS!

Tae flinched, 'Y-yes hyung!'

Yoongi nodded, 'Good!' he turned to Jin, 'Hyung! Do your works, please. After that we all need to eat something, I finished cooking already...'

Jin nodded while preparing the needles, 'Thanks Yoongs! Lay down Taehyung, why you are up again?'

Taehyung saw the needle and chocked his own saliva. Jimin noticed the tension in Tae's body, so started to rub his lower leg in a comforting way, but that didn't actually help.

On the other hand, Hoseok and Namjoon tried to keep their plain face, as they found the scared face of Taehyung is actually so funny. But, according to the environment of the room they couldn't laugh, so they just kept silent and pressed their lips in a thin line...

Jin turned to Taehyung and sat on his bed, facing him from front.

Tae was sitting still looking at Jin's hand.

Jin looked at him and shook his head in frustration, 'Alright! If you are gonna take it while sitting, then take it.' He said being so done and was about to take Tae's hand but Tae just jumped and took his hand away to his chest.

Jin: HEY! Tae? Aish! Not again-

Tae: H-hyung listen to m-me for once, w-will you?' his eyes ere teary and voice was cracking in fear.

Yoongi stood up and came closer to the bed, 'Taehyung! I warned you-

Tae: I know! J-just o-one request, please?'

Jin frowned, 'Fine! Shoot.'

Tae took a deep breath, 'C-can I get s-someone's hand...to h-hold when you...I mean w-when you put t-that Damn Thick N-needle...in m-my poor h-hand? I-it is so s-scary by t-the way...' he was shuttering badly while looking at the needle on Jin's hand with his big wide eyes!

The room went silent after hearing Tae, but the next moment...

All except Yoongi in the room blasted in a laughter. Yoongi didn't laugh, but he smiled silently with an adoring eye, their dongsaeng's cuteness was too much hard to resist!

Tae pouted like a baby seeing them making fun of him.

Jin saw his baby and held back his laughter, 'Oh god! You are so cute, Taehyung. And of course, you could hold someone. You have any choice?' he asked lovingly, in which Tae nodded.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow still smiling, 'Who, baby?'

Tae bit his lower lip and pointed the pale man standing beside his bed, Yoongi caught off guard, 'M-me?' he pointed towards himself confusingly.