[98]

Next Tuesday;

Jungkook skipped down for breakfast in the morning, hopping like a bunny. He can hear Namjoon and Jin's bickering from far. Namjoon again broke Jin hyung's favorite vase this morning and Jin is scolding the hell out of him. Namjoon is just trying to protect himself, but standing for long in front of Jin's rap? Well, in your dream!

Jin: How could you break everything...I mean everything just by your touch?' Jin said shaking the big spoon in air like an Asian furious mother and Namjoon just whined like a baby.

Namjoon: Come on hyung. I will buy you a new one, promise!

Jin: Of course you will! But still how-

~GOOD MORNINGS HYUNG-IES!!' Jungkook entered the kitchen and happily wished everyone presented there. Everyone means Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok who was enjoying the ongoing drama while munching an apple peacefully leaning on the counter of kitchen. Well which siblings don't like watching other sibling getting scolded, huh? As they heard Jungkook, they all looked at the youngest and smiled warmly. Jin's angry face lit up in pure care and loving aura.

Jin: Oh Kookie! Good morning bunny!

Hoseok stretched his arms inviting him into the hug and the bunny ran giggling.

Hoseok hugged and ruffled his baby's hair, 'You slept well?'

Jungkook nodded, 'Yes, thank you!' then he turned to Namjoon and smiled, 'Morning hyung.'

Namjoon smiled softly, 'Morning bunn.'

Jin turned to the stove and started cooking breakfast, 'Joon-ie, go and fast clean the mess you created and then get ready for university. You will be late.'

Namjoon whimpered not liking the idea of cleaning up, but still nodded and left the kitchen, not before ruffling Jungkook's hair lovingly.

Jin: Jungkook-ie?

Jungkook took a bite from Hoseok's apple and looked at Jin who was still back facing them, 'Yes hyung?'

Jin: Today Taehyung will go to your university.

Jungkook chocked on the apple and started coughing hard. Hoseok quickly started rubbing his back and Jin turned back widening his eyes. He came near and offered a glass of water.

Jin: Here! Drink it! What happened to you suddenly?

Hoseok: Aish easy boy! Who chocked on apple!? Are you idiot or what?

Jungkook drank the water and inhaled deeply. He looked at his eldest hyung and panted, 'W-why Tae hyung will g-go there?'

Jin and Hoseok looked at each other and hid a playful glance between them from Jungkook.

Hoseok: Are you scared? Why? Is there anything you afraid Tae will find out, hmm?' he teased and Jungkook whined.

Jungkook: I'm not scared hyung! Why I would be?

Jin: Then what's with this scared face huh?' Jin joined Hobi too!

Jungkook pouted, 'Hyung! I'm just surprised that why so suddenly ate hyung will go university?'

Jin chuckled and hugged the baby bunny from one side, 'He is not going after you. He is going with a medical team from hospital.'

Jungkook: Why?' he asked innocently.

Hoseok: Cause, we are arranging a vaccine campaign in our collage and he is coming as the leader of the vaccine team.

Jungkook's eyes widen, 'WHAT! VACCINE CAMPAIGN?'