[61]

Jungkook entered the room just to find a whole dark room! Curtains are closed, so the day lights can't come inside the room. Jungkook was a bit surprised as Hoseok hates darkness...he always loves to make his room light and bright just like his sun shining smile!

Jungkook looked at the bed after adjusting the darkness and there he is. Hoseok is lying on the bed on his back. His one arm was covering his closed eyes. Jungkook called him plainly_

Jungkook: Hyung-ie? Are you sleeping?

Hoseok moved slightly on his voice and slowly removed his hand from his eyes. He looked at Jungkook with disturbed eyes and barked out, 'What's the problem, Jungkook?'

Jungkook pouted as the behavior he is getting is very much unfamiliar to the youngest of the family. He is the apple of his hyungs eyes. He never gets this type of behavior from any of them! But he tried to shrug it off as he knows Hobi is going through a bad day. He brought back his cheerfulness and went towards the window...he removed the curtains and the room flooded with the sunlight!

Hoseok sat up and sighed annoyingly once the sun rays hit on his eyes.

Hoseok: the heck! What are you doing?

Jungkook chuckled, 'opening the window so that sun lights can come inside! You made the whole room pitch black...let some lights come in!'

Hoseok rolled his eyes, 'I was sleeping Jungkook!'

Jungkook came towards and sat in front of him, 'Come on hyung! You are sleeping all the day! Now at least wake up and talk with me, please?' he whined like a baby. Hoseok sighed.

Hoseok: I'm not in a mood for talking, kook!

Jungkook pouted, 'Whaeyo?'

Hoseok: Not your matter. Tell me why you are here?' he said emotionlessly.

Jungkook: I was bored....Hyung, I know you are having a bad day. But staying quiet will make you more sad. Just talk and cheer up!'

Hoseok looked at him tiredly, 'Fine! What you wanna talk about?'

Jungkook smiled in victory, 'Anything!'

Hoseok: So I heard you had a test today? He leaned on the headboard and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jungkook shook his head as he sat on the bed more comfortably, 'Again that test...yeah! I had and that messed up somehow!'

Hoseok squinted his eyes, 'Explain?'

Jungkook: Nothing...some of my pages gone missing and yeah, that is so complicated! Leave it! Let's talk about anything else, yeah?

Hoseok sighed and looked away, 'I'm not interested in any conversation right now, Jungkook-

Jungkook: Hyung? May I ask you something?

Hoseok didn't response.

Jungkook sighed, 'Hyung. Your this behavior is killing me and hyungs. What happened to you hyung?

Hoseok; I said already...nothing!

Jungkook: That's not true! You are behaving all weird! Is there anything bothering you? You should talk with us...

Hoseok rudely spatted, 'I just need some alone time, ok?'

Jungkook shook his head, 'No! That's not gonna work! You stayed alone whole day, but your mood is just getting worse with that! Try to talk hyung! Open up!'