[82]

Time skip to night in Kim mansion;

Jungkook put down his phone on his bed and sighed sadly. He was trying to call Soobin or Beomgyu for around one hour. But none of them are picking up his calls, neither replying his texts. They are really angry with him. Jungkook couldn't do anything but to beat himself inside his mind and pray for to get it over fast...

It's hard to be alone when you literary grew up among a whole package of brothers and their love and care, right?

.

After thirty minutes more, Jungkook came downstairs to meet his hyungs in dinner table. Everyone is already there and waiting for him in a cold stern face. Jungkook gulped seeing everyone's face, the air of dining room is colder than ever and Jungkook feels suffocated in such type of situations. He was standing in the door frame, thinking should he go inside or not-suddenly the eldest spoke out.

Jin: If anyone wants to eat then he should come and seat. Cause we don't have all night to wait for him.'

That hurts. It really hurts how Jin and others treating him like he doesn't even exist! Jungkook fought back his tears and came near the table with slow steps. He sat on his usual seat, but like every time, Jimin didn't hug him today...even he didn't spare him any glance! Jungkook's heart can't be more broken...

When the punishment will end?

The meal was quiet and suffocated. No one spoke a single thing and no one even looked at the youngest who was struggling with his food. They didn't notice he couldn't eat anything, his plate was full, he can't gulp anything. But no one cared! That's too much right?

He looked at his hyungs with helpless eyes, this the first time he was getting that kind of treatment from his hyungs...all of them neglecting him at the same time. All he need is just a single move of care...he felt alone, he felt no one loves him!

Everyone finished their food and left the table one by one. Only Namjoon and Jungkook left alone in the table. Namjoon finished his last gulp of food and cleared his throat gaining makhne's attention_

Namjoon: So Jungkook?

Jungkook flinched and looked up from his filled plate, 'N-nae h-hyung?'

Namjoon: You have showed us enough of your bratty side. Now we need to focus on your studies too, right?

Jungkook looked down biting his lower lip.

Namjoon: So, I hired a tutor for you. Mr. Kang will tutor you from now on.

Jungkook's heart missed a beat. MR. KANG? No way! He is the strictest teacher of their collage and have a record of beating students mercilessly! He will tutor him?

Jungkook gulped, still avoiding Namjoon's glance, 'B-but J-Jimin hyung and T-tae hyung c-can t-teach me-

Namjoon: They are busy nowadays. So, it better to hire a tutor who will be able to teach you better.' He said coldly.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes, almost begging, 'H-hyung...H-he is so s-strict-

Namjoon: And you need a strict tutor like him.' He snapped rudely, 'I don't want your opinion, Jungkook. He is coming from tomorrow, be ready at six, that's it.' He stood up aggressively and was about to left, but stooped in the door, 'And you better behave Jungkook. I don't wanna hear anymore complains, is it clear?'

Jungkook nodded while trying to control his about to fall tears.

Namjoon nodded, 'Good.' And he left the poor boy alone...once again not caring about his feelings.