[Twenty-Four]

-Ok Jungkook! Fighting!'

Jungkook mumbled before knocking the door hesitatingly.

~Come in!

The deep voice came from inside of the room and Jungkook took a deep breath before entering the room...or should I say the tiger's Den?

Jungkook entered and found Taehyung is sitting on his bed, leaning against the head board and scrolling through his phone

Jungkook entered and found Taehyung is sitting on his bed, leaning against the head board and scrolling through his phone. He looked up and found Jungkook standing in front of the bed with his books in hand and looking at the ground. He is nervous for sure as he is keep biting his lower lip.

Taehyung locked and put down his phone beside. Then he sat straight and pointed his front with his chin_

Tae: come and sit here...

Jungkook obeyed him without looking up. He sat I front of him and put his belongings in the middle of them.

Tae took his book, 'So, which chapter?'

Jungkook: N-ninth.' He tried his best to not shutter, but as usual it won't work.

Tae opened that chapter and examined it, 'Hmm...' then he looked at his younger, 'So, you missed this chapter because of you get punished by Hoseok hyung that day?'

Jungkook nodded.

Tae sighed, 'Jungkook. Did you forget already, that when I talk with you, I always want an answer in words?' he is dead calm.

Jungkook gulped, 'N-no! I'm sorry...' he is still staring at the floor.

Tae nodded, 'good. So, why you didn't come to us for learning it in these days? You remember it that you don't know this chapter when hyung called a exam, huh?'

Jungkook stayed silent. What can he say? It's truth though!

Tae sighed frustratingly, 'When will you become serious in studies, Jungkook? Why you are like this?!'

Jungkook: I-I'm sorry, hyung! I'll be m-more responsible f-from now.' he said in a low tone.

Tae shook his head and took his book and a notebook, 'Alright! Whatever happened is gone now! Let's keep it aside and now focus...I'm explaining it thoroughly. Then I will take a test on it. So you better be careful, got it?' he said seriously and Jungkook vigorously nodded.

Tae glared on him, and Jungkook realized what's wrong!

He quickly speak up, 'Y-yes hyung!'

Tae: hmm...so see here, it's not that hard chapter-

He started explaining the topic. Taehyung is a good teacher. When he explain something, it is not gonna be a flop. And besides, Jungkook is also a quick learner only if he pay attention properly. Cause most of the time, he gets distracted by his own thoughts easily!