[Twenty-two]

Author's POV

After they left Beomgyu and Soobin plopped in the couch of living room with a sigh.

Beomgyu: Huh! What a tiring day!' he said while laying down in the couch. Soobin hummed.

Yeonjun sat in his single sofa in front of them, 'So tiring, right?' he said mockingly. But Beomgyu didn't hear the tone difference; he sat back and looked at his elder.

Beomgyu: Of course hyung! But, it was so good also...' he said happily.

Yeonjun: Good! Then let's come to the work.

Beomgyu-Soobin: Huh?! What work now?

Yeonjun: I have some questions. Can you give me the answers of my questions simply, baby?'

Just then Soobin and Beomgyu both understood something is wrong. They looked at each other and then again to their oldest brother.

Beomgyu: Y-yes hyung. W-what happened?'

Yeonjun: So, how is your university going? I mean both of your?

Beomgyu: G-good hyung.

Soobin: yes, it's fine.

Yeonjun: Sure? Are you studying properly and seriously?

They nodded.

Yeonjun leaned forward, 'Ok! Then Beomgyu? Where were you in the first class today?'

Beomgyu's heart missed a beat. He knew that? How?! Who told him? God, I'm totally doomed now. He is the scariest when it's come about study. And now...Beomgyu looked down to avoid Yeonjun's gaze.

Yeonjun: Must be thinking how I found out? Hoseok hyung told me...now will you answer me why you banked the class?

Beomgyu: ....

Yeonjun: You won't tell me, Beomgyu? Then Soobin....you say. I know you knew it. But, you hide it from me. Now, tell me the reason...

Soobin: ....

Yeonjun sighed, 'Fine! Both of you guys lost your tongues, I guess!'

They still keep quite while looking down in the ground.

Yeonjun: Stand up.' Beomgyu and Soobin obeyed him without any words.

Yeonjun: First go to your room and change your cloths. And not to forget, wear shorts. Go!' he said in cold CEO Tone.

Beomgyu nodded and went to his room without uttering any sound as he knows his each word will just increase his punishment. Soobin was still on his position not knowing what he should do.

Yeonjun looked at him with a raised eye brow, 'Should I have to invite you separately?'

Soobin flinched, 'B-but hyung...I-I didn't s-skipped the c-class, right? I a-attend every l-lecture...' he tried to convince his brother with his puppy eyes. But, Yeonjun is not going to melt today.

Yeonjun: Yes, you didn't skip. But, you knew that your brother is skipping class. You let him go in this matter and also hid it from me...Didn't I told you to keep him on truck? But, you failed and even didn't think to inform me! So, don't give me any excuse and do whatever I'm telling to do, clear?'

Soobin nodded, 'Y-yes hyung.' And with that he also left the room with a sad pout.

Yeonjun sighed and leaned on the sofa exhaustedly, 'These kids! Eomma, I hate you!! Why you left me so early?!' he fake cried.