[Thirteen]

Evening.

In Yeonjun's house.

Yeonjun entered the house and the sound of laughter came into in his ears. He smiled tiredly knowing his brothers playing and enjoying in upstairs. He loves his brothers more than anything. Their parents live in abroad since Beomgyu was only five. Yeonjun literary raised these two kids...they are like his babies!!

He plopped in the couch in living room and started loosening his tie. He shouted in tired voice and closed eyes.

 He shouted in tired voice and closed eyes

Yeonjun: Soobin-ie...Beomgyu-ah!! Hyung is home!

And soon after he heard the footsteps on staircase and the next moment, someone jumped on him_

Yeonjun shot open his eyes and going to yell, 'HEY-' but stopped in the middle hearing a sweet voice, 'Yeonjun-ie hyung! I missed you!'

Yeonjun saw his youngest bunny dongsaeng, hugging him like a koala, hiding his face on his chest. He smiled warmly and also hugged him tightly.

Yeonjun: Yeah! Bunn! When you came? I missed you too!

Soobin and Beomgyu were watching them from aside with a smiley face. They all know, Jungkook is the most loving among all the brothers as he is the youngest. And as they are like family, so Yeonjun knew him from his childhood.

He loves him like his own brother and also Jungkook gave him all the right to care and protect him like his own Hyungs.

So, actually Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu are not just his friends; they are more like brothers!

Jungkook broke the hug and Yeonjun kissed Jungkook's cheek lovingly. Jungkook is still sitting on his lap, hugging Yeonjun's neck like a five years old kid, 'Hyung! Don't lie...You didn't miss me at all, I know!'

Yeonjun widen his eyes, 'Huh! Who said that? I missed my bunn-

Jungkook pouted, 'Then why you didn't come to meet me in two weeks? You didn't even call me also!'

Yeonjun smiled on his cuteness, 'Oww! I'm sorry baby! Hyung was a little bit busy, you know? I'm so sorry...Please forgive me!' he hugged him more tightly and tickled his lower chin. Jungkook giggled.

Jungkook: Ok! Ok! I forgive you this time.' he also hugged him back and kissed on his cheek.

Beomgyu: If your brotherly moment is done, then can you look at us also?' Jungkook and Yeonjun looked at them and found the two looking at them with 'too done' face!

Jungkook chuckled evilly, 'Some one is jealous, huh?'

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, 'Of course not! Why should I?'

Jungkook went to him and poked his arm, 'Yeah! Yeah! I can smell something is burning...'

Beomgyu pushed him, 'SHUT UP, YOU RABBIT!'