Part 2

Julian pov;

" Argh shit " I groaned while throwing my necktie. My secretary who are also my place to satisfy my sex hunger came to me to calm me down.

" Why baby? " She ask softly.

I raise my voice " my dad just arrange marriage me to a random girl I don't even know! ".

She's startled by my sudden rage. She try to calm me down " it's okay you can divorce her when it's the right time " she say. I look at her thinking that it's a good idea.

I take a deep breath while thinking that I will accept the marriage but I will divorce her when it's the right time. She even say " if it's hard to divorce, so make her to feel like she wants to divorce you ". I look at her with a surprise face.

I then pull her to sit on my lap " what a smart girl you are huh " I say while kissing her neck. She giggle feeling tickle to ask me to stop. I smiled at her and lay her on the couch to make out with her.

++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

Me and my dad together going home. We arrive and I ask my dad " is this marriage necessary? I don't think we both will love each other ".

My dad turn his back to look at me " honey, you both will okay don't worry about it " he say.

I answer him while my voice is shaking " why are you so sure about that? Even though he kinda have a good looks but he seems like a bad person who are capable of hurting someone ".

My dad exhale is breath roughly " know what don't assume that first okay. I'm sure he will loves you " he say while hold onto my shoulder. I just look at him with tears fill my eyes.

Suddenly, my stepmom and Gianna appear. " What do you mean she will gonna be married? " My stepmom ask seriously.

My dad chuckled " I've made a promise with my bestfriend that we will make our child marry with each other if one of us have a son or daughter " he answer her.

My stepmom laugh " oh really? So our babygirl here will get married soon huh " she say while putting her hands on my shoulder and look at me with her lovely smile.

Gianna then answer " nice for you to already have a future husband " she say but her tone sounds suspicious as if she's not satisfied.

My stepmom then hissed at her asking her to shut her mouth. Why are they suspicious like this suddenly?

My stepmom then say " so what are we waiting for? Get ready for a party to celebrate this good news " while pushing us gently to bath and get prepare to wear something nice.

We listen to her and enter the room to prepare ourselves for dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gianna pov;

I scoffed " huh marriage? She's getting married? I'm the one who should get married because I want to " I said to my mom with a frustrated tone.

My mom calm me by patting my shoulders " hey it's okay. Don't you worry ".

I look at her with an annoyed face and shove her hands of my shoulders " don't worry? Mom! Dad favor Irene so much but didn't think of me at all. Why would he ask Irene to marry when she didn't even want to marry. Why not me who always want to have a husband and get marry " I yell at her.

" Shht, shut it they will hear you " my mom said with a serious face. Honey why would you be worry about that when you can even snatch that man away from her? " My mom said with an evil face.

I look at her confuse " what do you mean snatch that man away? " I said to her.

" Don't you get it? Seduce him take everything from Irene. I hate her so much too because her father look out for her so much. Why not we make her miserable " she say with an evil face.

I think for a moment and smile at my mom back with an evil smile on my face.

+++++++++++

The next day,

Julian pov;

I'm casually eating my lunch until my dad appear " get ready. We will go to your future wife's house soon to meet there and discuss about your marriage ".

I look at him annoyed " why should I get married to a girl who I didn't love at all? " I ask him.

My dad look at me with a teasing face " really? What if you will love her one day? " He say with a teasing tone in his voice.

I groaned and walk away not wanting to talk with this annoying old man anymore.

We are arrive at her house. This house is sure big like mine too.

(Irene's house)

(Irene's house)

" Let's go " my dad said to me. We both together fix our suit before walk into the house.

My dad then say " you go inside first I need to take this phone call " he say and walk away. I was about to say something but I can't because he's already not beside me anymore.

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath feeling nervous that I had to do this alone. I rang the doorbell and someone open it. Reveal another girl. Who is this?

She open the door and look at me as if she's stunned by me. I look at her raising my eyebrows confuse " uhm hi? I'm Julian " I say to her awkwardly.

She then smile shyly " aa hi I'm Gianna " she say while giving a shy but flirty smile to me. I smirk knowing what she try to signal me.

My dad then appear out of nowhere " so what are you doing here let's come inside " he say while patting on my back. The girl then bow slightly to us and gesture her hand asking us to come in.

While I walk in with my dad we both look at each other knowing the signal she gave me as if she want something from me. What a timing I need to satisfy my sex hunger.