Part 11

Irene pov;

We are now at the hospital. The most unexpected is they really out of the line. Gianna wanted to stay at the hospital because she feel like she needs to be treated at the hospital until her wound heal.

I stand outside the room and Julian appear. He ran at the room looking worried. He glare at me and enter the room. Gianna pouting and raise her hand " honey " she said to Julian. They both hug each other too.

Seeing that sight hurt me. I'm the one who's also hurt nobody cares. I wish my dad is here because he would care for me more. I look down knowing that they will always blame me for everything I didn't even do.

They ask me to enter the room so I did. I stand up while looking down. Gianna even say while whining " there this dirty shit right here hurt me until I had to get treated at the hospital " while pointing at me.

Julian look at me and slap me until I fall on the floor. He really slap me hard and I look at him with an unbelievable face. " You really want to seek trouble with us don't you " he say with his angry tone in his voice.

I just look at him with tears in my eyes battling myself not to say anything because everything I say he wouldn't even believe me. It's useless for me to say anything because I know their reaction will always put me in the blame.

I stand up and bow " I'm sorry " I say. I saw Gianna smirk evilly. I just left the room. I walk around not knowing where I go. I just walk around feeling lost. It's like everything is useless and I feel miserable. I don't even have anyone I could lean onto.

I just sat somewhere at the bridge crying as loud as I can. That's the moment I start to breakdown. Suddenly, someone pat on my shoulder. I look up to see who it is. It's Charlie my manager at the cafe before.

" Hey what are you doing crying here like this " he ask with a worried face. I just cry I can't even answer cause I know my voice is shaking. I just cry so hard and he hug me tightly " hey it's okay I'm right here ".

It's been 10 minutes we are sat on the bridge hugging our crossing legs. We both sat there staring until Charlie broke the silence. " So do you have something you want to say? " He ask.

I look at him and shake my head no trying to keep everything inside but he say something to convince me " you know it's bad if you didn't say anything. Cause who knows I can help. What's the use of me as your bestfriend? " He say with a comfort smile on his face trying to comfort me.

I look at him and feel like I really want to express everything. So I told him everything that happen.

" What the fuck? Your fucking family really did that. I swear I ought to shoot those motherfuckers " he say with so much anger in his voice. He stand up as if he's ready to shoot them but I stop him I held his wrist.

" Please just don't do anything. Just help me to go away from them. As far as you can " I say while crying to him.

He look at me and exhale his breath feeling frustrated " okay so what you want me to help with? ". I just look at him with tears in my eyes and explain what I will do.

It's been 3 days I didn't go back home. They call me many times but I didn't answer. I just left it like that. I've been staying at Charlie's house to brace myself first.

It's time for me to confront Gianna. I walk inside the house and saw Gianna is talking with my stepmom. They both stop talking and saw me. " Oh so now you're here after dissapear for 3 days? " They say while raising their hands to slap me.

But I stop them " I will divorce with Julian for you to have him completely. You won't need to be like this to me anymore cause I will divorce let him go for you " I say while looking lifeless.

She cross her arms " what's with the sudden decision huh? You've already found your new future husband? " She say while laughing evilly.

I glare at her " here the divorce paper. I've sign it. You only need to give to Julian to sign and we're divorce " while showing the divorce paper. She took it rudely.

" I will pack my things and get out of here " I say while walk into my room to pack my things. After done packing I left the house. Before I enter the car, I look at the house one last time. I'm finally out of this hell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

It's such a tiring day at work. I walk into the house feeling exhausted. As soon I walk in Gianna then shouted " honey! " while approach me with her arms raise to hug me.

I give my fake smile and accept her hug. " I have good news for you " she say to me excitedly.

I ask her fakely showing interest " what is it? "

" Here " she show a paper to me.

" What's that? " I ask her confuse again.

She laugh " here the divorce paper that Irene gave to me just now. She came here just to give this. She already sign it and already pack her things " she say excitedly.

I stare at the paper for a moment feeling speechless by this sudden divorce. Gianna then say " we can get marry so let's celebrate your divorce with Irene ". I nodded and give a fake smile to her.

I took the paper " I will manage this myself. I will settle it myself because this only between me and Irene " I say to her.

She scoffed " okay go and settle it yourself " she say while giving an excited smile to me.

I nodded and smile fakely at her again. I enter my room and look at the paper. Guess I really need to send this to my lawyer.

The next day, I'm infront of the building to send the divorce paper. I stand infront of the building for a moment not knowing why I hesitate to enter the building and send the paper.

I just stand there staring not knowing what to decide.