Part 7

Julian pov;

I'm casually walking into my office until my secretary stand up glare at me " there's someone eagerly waiting for you inside your office room " she say with a provoking tone.

I look at her confuse and open the door to see who it is. Shit it's that bitch Gianna. Gianna stand up look at me with an angry face. I ask her " why are you looking at me like that? "

She reply with a whining voice " why didn't you reply to my text last night. I've waited anxiously because I'm worried that you spend a honeymoon night with Irene ". Seriously, did she need to be jealous over that? I can't believe she's actually serious with me.

I exhale my breath feeling annoyed " I fell asleep last night because I'm so tired. Besides, we didn't even sleep in the same room ".

She look surprise " wait really? So you guys sleep in a separate room? " She ask me with an unbelievable look on her face.

I answer with an annoyed tone " yes! " She then smile feeling relieve and hug me. I didn't hug her back, instead I feel so annoyed by her behavior. I roll my eyes acting like I'm happy to hug her.

Gianna then saw something I held. She ask " what is this? ".

I look up at the thing she pointed " oh it's Irene's lunchbox she made for me " I say.

She look at me with an angry face again. Oh what again now. She nag a little " why would you eat this disgusting foods she made? Look I bought lunchbox for you too " she say while raising her lunchbox showing off that hers look appetizing.

I took the lunchbox " sure I will eat it " I say while giving a fake smile.

" Good " she say while smiling excitedly and give a kiss on my cheek. Shit I hate this girl, she's irritating me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

It's been 2 months me and Julian doing well. We would always talk about each other getting to know each other. Even though we sleep separately but when it's breakfast and dinner time we would having conversation about ourselves.

I don't why what's going on with my heart. I suddenly fell in love with him last month. I didn't expect that my feelings would appear out of nowhere. I try to deny but I can't just deny this forever. Eventually, the more I close to him the more my heart will feel butterflies.

It's my day off from work so I had a free time but I forgot to give lunchbox meal I made for Julian. I take the lunchbox to send it to him and visit him at the office. I feel happy that I get to see him because I miss him suddenly.

While I walk approach the office I heard a loud moan coming from inside the office. My heart feel hurt by listen to that because this is Julian's office. Is he making out with another woman?

I open the door slightly to check he making out with who and saw it's Gianna. I can't believe what I saw. The sister I've adore and trust so much are making out passionately with Julian. The fact that Julian enjoy it too.

I drop the lunchbox and saw them both set their eyes on me. The tears feel my eyes and my mouth slightly open not believing what they just did. I back away to run away and I could hear Julian shout from behind " wait Irene let me explain " he ran while fixing his shirt and pant.

I ran while looking back not wanting he can caught me. I immediately ran to the elevator and close it. His secretary try to stop the door from closing but she can't because I've already close it not wanting to get caught by Julian.

I sat down on the floor crossing my legs and crying. The secretary are confuse by what happen but she suddenly say " don't cry over a nasty fuck boy like that ".

I look up at her while sobbing. She look down on me and say " you don't even know how he is don't you? ". I look at her confuse because I really didn't understand what she meant. " You know what he's a fuck boy who making out with any women who turn him on. Including me but I don't want anymore because he doesn't know how to love anyone. Look at you and look at the girl he make out with. That's how he really is broke people's heart " she say with a slumber face.

I keep on crying feeling breakdown in my whole body. The elevator finally arrive at the ground floor. I walk out of the elevator look like a lifeless person. I didn't believe what I just really saw. I wish this is just a dream.

I'm at home locking myself in the room feeling depressed. Until I heard a knock on my door. It's Julian knocking on the door loudly. " Irene, open the door please. Open the door! " He say while banging on the door.

I didn't respond. Instead, I just lay down staring at the ceiling blankly like a lifeless zombie. The door is open but I didn't bother to spare a glance at them. I still keep staring at the ceiling unti I heard a familiar voice.

" Don't be depressed about it ". I look at up to see who say that it's my stepmom.

I look at her with an unbelievable face " why are you like this too mom? "

She gritted her teeth " don't you dare call me mom with that mouth of yours when it's only us. It's disgusting to hear you calling me mom when your dad is around " she say.

I didn't believe my ears. My tears start to falling down on my cheeks " why are you both suddenly like this? What's the matter with you guys? " I yell at them.

My stepmom slap me " don't you dare say that with that nasty mouth of yours. Wanna know why? Cause your father give attention to you the most without even care about me and Gianna " while pushing my head slightly with her finger.

I look at her with tears in my eyes. " What do you mean? Dad care you both as much as he cares about me ".

" That's what you think but from our perspectives he's not because he still put your name for the inheritance when my daughter Gianna who work hard at his company didn't even get the inheritance. That's unfair because you work at the cafe but you get the inheritance what the hell is that? " She reply.

" It's because of that you guys acting like this? " I ask while crying.

My stepmom smirk and say " yeah, I would love to see how miserable your life are ". She then walk out of the room.

I can't believe that I had to face this. I cry so hard all night feeling breakdown by what just happen.