Part 34

Julian pov;

When I ask my guards to send Charlie back away to the hospital I drag Irene's wrist. I saw that she look back to Charlie while crying. I feel more angry by that side so I keep dragging her harshly to not make her look back to him anymore.

I open the door and threw her at the floor. She look at me sobbing and I yell at her " do you really just try to escape?! " She flinch while crying harder. I yell again " I've warned you but you really didn't took my warning seriously? What should I do to make you take my warning seriously huh?! " While I sit with my one knee on the floor and look at her angrily.

She look at me terrified, her body is shaking and more tears falling down on her cheeks. " Do I need to punish you in the way you hate so you will take my warning seriously? Or should I add another child? " I threatened her.

She shake her head immediately while back away from. I yell at her again " don't you dare to avoid me when I'm talking to you! ". I approach her and drag her wrist again make her stand up to follow me.

She held my hand trying to rebel me but I keep on pulling her even though she insisted not to follow where I'm gonna bring her as if she knew what I'm trying to do.

She begging me while crying harder " please no I'm begging you please don't do anything to me ". I ignore her and keep on pull her. I reach the other room that she never seen before. She look around the room surprise froze not knowing what to respond in this situation.

(The room)

(The room)

I look at her crossing my arms " now that you've already take a look at this room where I'm gonna punish you, you should know what kind of punishment I will give you " I warn her.

She turn her head back look at me with begging teary eyes " no don't do this to me I'm sorry I won't do it again but please give me a chance " she beg while kneeling and hold my knees.

I look down to her and held her chin to look at me " you should know that there's no second chance for you ".

She shake her head no while her tears keep falling down more " please just this once give me a second chance " she beg me more.

My heart hurts seeing her like that so I kneel my one knee to look at her. I immediately carry her in bridal style. She freak out " please no stop let me down " while her legs are shaking struggling to make me to put her down.

I put her on the bed and she touch my chest " please don't do anything to me " she beg me with tears fill her eyes. I lay beside her and make our body facing each other. I hug her put her deeply in my arms. Her face touch my chest and so do her hands.

I love the feeling when she touch my chest, all of sudden my heart felt a bit calm. She feel more calm down in my hug but I could still hear she sniffles crying.

I carressed her hair softly " let's just sleep ". She then put her head deeply in my arms. I hug her tightly trying to calm her down. I just want to threaten her but at the same time I do want to punish her at first but I feel bad at the same time so I give a second chance to her.

We both together ended up sleeping going into our dream land.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I wake up and feeling myself still in Julian's arms. I can't even move cause I dont want to make him awake. So I stay in that position awkwardly froze can't move at all while my mind is thinking about what happen just now.

I didn't expect he would suddenly being soft to me. I look up to take a look at him never knew when he sleep he look like a normal man but when he's awake he look a devil the whole time.

I just stay there hoping him to wake up soon but then I heard a deep voice saying " so you're already awake? ".

I surprise for a moment didn't even respond to him at all. He wake up while I'm still lying down froze not wanting to wake up. He look at me with an intimidating face " don't try to cause any trouble like that again understood? ". I nodded terrified.

He wake up from the bed " wake up let's have dinner " he say and walk out of the room. I sigh in relief finally he's not here anymore. It feels awkward when he's around so I feel better when he's not here.

I wake up from the bed too walk out of the room to go to the kitchen. The dining table are already prepare with foods and I look amaze by the meal.

Julian then " sit next to me here " he say while patting on the chair. I approach him nervously and sit down. He pull the chair more near to me not leaving any space at all. Why is he suddenly doing this?

I feel confuse but still putting rice on my place. He took some of the side dishes on my plate. I feel more confuse because he's suddenly treating me like I didn't expect at all.

But I feel like something is missing. I didn't see Giselle around so I ask Julian softly " where's Giselle? ".

He answer while still putting vegetables and chicken on my plate " she already eat when we asleep. Now she's back to sleep after taking a shower ". I nodded feeling lonely and feels like something missing without Giselle.

If Giselle is here things wouldn't get awkward. Now I feel like being with him like this alone is awkward enough. I really feel like want to run the room but of course that's impossible especially if he's here.