Part 60

Irene pov;

When Julian put me on the bed and he's on top of me staring at me so deeply. He clasp our hands together but I try to let his hands go.

I wiggle myself " let me go " I whine.

He let out a little chuckle " but I can't " he say with his deep voice and put on a little smile at his face.

I look at him for a moment " you really should stop doing this " I said to him coldly.

He smile again " as long as I love you I won't stop ".

I sigh " I will keep on hating you if you keep doing this " I warn him.

He scoffed and smirk " I don't care as long as I show my efforts to make you mine back again ".

I look away don't even know how to respond to him. His face slowly lean in as if he lean in for a kiss. His lips already touch mine but I didn't respond to his kiss. I just let him kiss me but I didn't respond back.

He broke the kiss " I think you're gonna hate me more " he say with his voice sounds more husky. I look at him confuse for a moment and he start to attack a kiss. A kiss that feels more passionate. My eyes wide open surprise but strangely I didn't try to push him.

Instead, I start to close my eyes and slowly respond to his kiss. We both kiss passionately feeling the feel of our lips touch each other. The touch of his lips feels delicate, the way he move his lips gently. His one hand touch my cheek and his kiss getting more deep. I don't know why did I even give in to his kiss.

He broke the kiss and look at me " I'm sorry " he say with a pleading eyes while his hand slowly put my shirt down revealing my shoulder. I just look into his eyes deeply. He kiss my shoulder softly makes my body feels something that I shouldn't feel.

He move his head up to my neck giving a kiss on my neck too. I didn't expect I let out a little moan. He slowly reach to kiss my cheek and go for my lips again.

He stop and look at me " I won't do anything to you tonight. I just want to kiss and feel a bit of your lips " he say with a tone sounds full of lust but he's trying to control it.

I look at him while I take a deep breath. He then left and enter the bathroom. I just lay there space out, my body froze and I stare at the ceiling speechless but at the same time I feel relief we didn't do anything yet.

++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I'm in the bathroom looking at myself at the mirror and my thoughts think about the kiss we both had. I brush my hair roughly feeling frustrated suddenly. I know I can't touch her but that anger me.

I breath heavily while look at myself in the mirror. My face fill with frustration, anger and impatient.

The next morning, Irene is already prepare for going back home. I put my hands in my pocket and ask " so you're going back now? ".

She turn her back around with an annoyed face " so where do you think I'm going? "

I chuckle " please don't go " I beg.

She stop doing her thing for a moment and proceeed " I'm not gonna live with you here " she say coldly.

I lock my lips and proceed to say " I really wanna talk to you about this. I'm sorry that I'm such a bad person, a jerk, a bastard that broke your heart and I know I don't deserves a second chance but I just want to keep to show you my efforts ".

She just stand there not wanting to face me at all. " Why do you want me so much when you literally left me hanging because of Gianna? You should've been with her " she say.

I take a deep breath and sigh roughly " but I don't love her at all. I admit that I'm a fuckboy who fucks around with other girls. I don't feel any emotion such as love at all. I don't even know what love was that time. Since my mom died in a car accident, I began to lose emotions. I feel like inside of me is dead. When my mom is still around my heart feels lively but when she's gone I feel empty. From there I just play around with girls without even have any sense to love anyone ".

She still stand there not saying anything. I sigh " since you appear I feel like whole things in me change when I just straight on kiss you on our wedding day. To be honest, I'm not easily to give in for a kiss to anyone who I don't love at all. Every girls with me they try to kiss me but I avoid them I push them away because for me, as long as I didn't feel any emotions towards that someone, I won't kiss them. But you were different, I just kiss you without realizing when whole this time I manage to avoid anyone's kisses ".

I look at her still not wanting to face me. " I start to began to feel emotions because of you. I admit at first I didn't realize it but when you're gone especially when you pregnant my child, I realize all this time you give me the emotions I finally felt and that is love. You make me do things I never do and that is kiss you. You make me feel something I shouldn't and that is love, jealousy and envy ".

She still not wanting to turn her back to face me so I walk to approach her slowly and say " I won't ask you to forgive me that easily because I don't deserve that. I won't ask you to accept me that easily because I don't deserve any of that. But one thing I ask from you is, let me give my best efforts to prove that you've already change me to who I am now. Let me become the new me the new person you've made me. Let me at least treat you like a wife and treat my daughter right when I didn't even get to do before ".

I stood behind her and hug her from behind. She gasp but she's crying. Seeing her cry broke my heart so I hug her tightly " thank you for changing me to be a better person, thank you for taught me what love is. Thank you for everything " I say while keep tighten my hug because she cry harder after listen to my words.