Part 47

Julian pov;

It's been 4 months me and Irene are doing well together. We both never had problems with each other. We both live our life like everything is normal and only happiness.

Daniel told me to only give her to eat the pills twice a week. I've been monitor her to take the medicine to make sure she take the medicine without leaving it once.

" Don't forgot to go to Daniel to take your new medication pills " I remind Irene. She nodded and go for a peck of kiss on my lips.

I smile and kiss her again while my arms are around her waist. We both look at each other smiling while her arms also wrap around my neck. She keep hugging me kissing my neck endlessly.

I smirk " what do you actually want huh " I ask her while my hands held her waist and put her slowly at the dining table. She shake her head shyly. I kiss her neck and suck it causing her to moan.

I look at her " it seems like you want something " I said to her with a deep voice. She shyly back away and we both start to play run and catch.

When I caught her I put her on the sofa. I'm on top of her staring at her deeply. She shyly says with a shy smile " why are you looking at me like that? ".

I chuckle " because you're beautiful " I said to her while smiling.

She shyly look away makes me giggle and she giggle along too. We pause and stare at each other's eyes deeply. I slowly lean in for a kiss until I heard Giselle shouted " mummy! Daddy! ".

We both startled and wake up immediately from the sofa. Giselle is still walking down the stairs excitedly so I came to her " slowly don't jump on the stairs when you're going down it's dangerous " I say while I take Giselle and carry her.

Giselle just giggle cutely. " Going to school huh looking excited " I say to her. Giselle nodded her head excitedly and give her cute smile to me. I put her down and my driver took Giselle to school.

I turn to Irene and carressed her hair " take care when you go to Daniel later. Just take the pills from him " I remind her again.

Irene nodded while smiling " I will tell you when I already took the pills ". I nodded and smile to her.

I hug her tightly " I will get going now " I say and she nodded waving her hands goodbye to me and I did the same too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

Now I'm at the hospital sitting outside Daniel's office room waiting for him as he ask me to wait outside for awhile because he had to consult his patients.

Julian can't accompany me to take the pills because he's really busy and have a really important meeting with the clients. So this time I had to take the pills alone but not alone maybe because I have his bodyguard with me.

The patients came out from Daniel's office room and Daniel saw me signaling me to enter. I stand up and walk inside his room. " Here sit " Daniel gesture me to sit in a polite way.

I sit and wait for him to give me the pills. " Wait for a moment I'm gonna find where did I put it " he say politely.

I nodded " don't rush take your time " I say to him.

He chuckle " alright I will " while he's still keep looking for the pills on his cabinet. " Here found it " he say excitedly while holding on the bottle pills.

He gave me the pills " remember take only twice a week " he remind me.

I giggle and nodded " I will. You keep reminding me like this like Julian who keep reminding me too ".

He laugh " well maybe he get it from me ". I laugh along with him.

After few minutes I exit the room together with Daniel. " I will get going " I say to Daniel.

He nodded " okay go, I will inform to Julian that you're here and took the pills " he say while wave his hand. I nodded giving a smile and wave to him too.

Now I'm at home sitting down while staring at the pills. I took the pill and the water to drink. Suddenly, my head ache suddenly. I held my head trying to handle the pain. Why is this suddenly feels like this?

The sound in my head keep ringing until I heard a sound from the door. The pain stop after. I saw Julian and Giselle walk inside together. They both together walk towards me and hug me. I hug them both cause this is how they are needed hug after going back from a tiring day.

After we all done shower and ate dinner together, now I'm on the bed sitting waiting for Julian settle himself after shower. Julian look at me and smile " waiting for me to hug you huh? " He say with a teasing tone in his voice.

I scoffed " I don't know " I tease him. He laugh and start to tickle me making me laugh harder.

He stop tickle me and hug me tightly after " let's sleep alright " he say and kiss my forehead saying goodnight to each other.

" I love you " I say to him softly.

He look at me and smile " I love you more wifey " he say with a gentle voice. We both smile and hug each other tightly to sleep.

The next morning, as usual I would wake up to prepare breakfast for them while waiting for them to wake up and prepare themselves. They both together walk down the stairs excitedly. Seeing this sight makes my heart feels touch because of seeing them both together being goofy.

They both sit down to have their breakfast but I didn't because I already ate. I walk away and Julian held my wrist " where are you going? Let's eat " he say.

I shake my head no " I already ate ".

He furrowed his eyebrows " why eat first and not wait for us? "

I chuckle and carressed his hair " I cook while eating. I'm hungry ".

He laugh " okay I understand. Go and rest I'm sure you're tired now right ".

I nodded feeling exhausted " yes I want to sleep I'm sleepy " I say to him while pouting. He laugh and nodded letting my wrist go.

Before going to sleep, I took the pills first. As I gulp it down with a water, my head start to ache a bit but not painful like yesterday.

Now, I feel more sleepy so I lay myself on the bed to sleep.

As I sleep I dream about something. More like something that there's a tragedy happen to me. Is this a dream or a memory?

I wake up immediately in shock trying to process what is that dream but when I look around while remembering everything, I realized it's not a dream.

It's a memory.