Part 21

Julian pov;

The meeting is over and everyone left. I saw Charlie's dad call Charlie to talk with him. What a great luck there. I saw Irene tidy up the files on the table.

I close the door and lock it. She look at me surprise while her eyes look terrified as if she knew I want to do something to her. I approach her slowly " so this is where you were all these time? I've search for you everywhere ".

She back away slowly while looking at me with fear in her eyes. " You know how mad I was when you left me like that? You know how crazy I was trying to search you like an idiot ". While I approach her slowly and she back away slowly too not wanting me to approach her.

She then hit slightly at the table. I approach her and lean my body on her a bit. We are now near to each other and my chest touch hers. While I look down on her staring at her terrified eyes deeply.

" You should know it's not good to run away from me like that " I say to her with a deep groan voice. She didn't respond at all but I could feel her breath sounds heavy as if she's really scared to face me.

I put my hand on the table while still set my eyes on her. I slowly lean my face to her to kiss her but she knew what I'm trying to do so she push my chest slightly with her arms.

She then walk away out of the meeting room leaving me there. I scoffed and mumbled to myself " how cute ".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

When I'm already out of the meeting room I walk like I'm running while look behind me to make sure whether he's following me behind. I keep walking fast while look behind feeling anxious he might follow me behind suddenly but then I ended up hit on Charlie's chest.

I look at him while my whole body is shaking and tears in my eyes. " Hey why what happen why are you like this " he ask while wiping the tears in my eyes and he held my cheeks.

My body is shaking that I can't even talk because I feel like my voice would crack if I say something. Instead I just hug him tightly feeling relieve and scared.

He hug me back tightly while his hand on my head and his another hand rub my back gently " hey it's okay you're fine with me here okay ".

I shed tears while hug him tightly feeling like I want to be protected from Julian.

++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I exit the meeting room a few minutes and saw Irene hug Charlie. That quite hurt my heart a lot I could feel my jealousy is boiling inside. I look at them with anger in my eyes.

I stare at them feeling like I want to broke their hug. Charlie then saw me with his face looks like as if he's angry. Irene must've told him so I kinda feel happy that he looks mad. At least he know that's how my heart feels when I look at them hug infront of my 2 clear eyes.

I smirk at him giving a provoking proud smirk to make him more angry. His eyes are getting more sharp when he look at me. As if he would throw a punch anytime but I didn't bother to feel scared so I walk away while smirking.

++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

Now I'm in Charlie's office room. I sit down on his couch while staring blankly but my body is still shaking. My thoughts are full with thinking about what Julian said to me.

My eyes are full with tears and I try to catch my breath properly until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I look up and see it's Charlie who look at me with his comfort smile.

I smile slightly back at him. He lend me a cup of hot tea and I grab the cup feeling the heat of the cup. Charlie sat down " did Julian do something to you? " He ask with a serious tone in his voice.

I shake my head " no he didn't but he almost kiss me but I manage to avoid him " I say with my voice sounds soft and crack at the same time.

He exhale his breath roughly " that son of elephant's pussy I swear ". I chuckled because even though he curse but the words he said is funny.

He look at me and smile slightly " why are you chuckling? ".

I shake my head " no you just sound funny suddenly " I say while chuckled again.

He smile at me " at least I make you happy right " while looking at me with his eyebrows raise.

I nodded and smile at him " yeah you did thankyou for comforting me ".

He tilt his head slightly " no problem that's what me as a boyfriend or husband to you should do right? " He say with a teasing tone.

I smile shyly at him " stop that you make me shy " while hit his hand slightly.

He laugh and held my cheek " I'm always here okay I love you ".

I look at him sparkle in my eyes " I love you too " I say in a soft tone in my voice and give a lovely smile at him. We look at each other and smile.

I feel glad that I have Charlie in my life. He always comfort me, make me smile, fail to make me happy, he impressed me so much and most importantly always protect me.