Part 39

Julian pov;

It's been 2 months me and Irene are going well without any too much fights. She's strangely obedient at times, we would quarrel jokingly sometimes, we treat each other more like couple than a married husband and wife.

I even manage to control myself for not doing anything that make her uncomfortable by touching her but instead I just use my words as usual. There are not that much of problems between us anymore.

Now as usual I prepare myself for work and so do Irene who just done from cooking breakfast and lunch box for us and Giselle. She enter the room and surprise close her eyes with her hands. She yell " why the hell are you shirtless?! ".

I'm confuse at first but I smirk because it's fun to tease her for this. " I thought you would already adapt to seeing me shirtless like this " I say with a teasing tone while approach behind my back.

She turn her back around immediately and saw me with her eyes wide open surprise and turn around again. She slap my chest " just stop and wear your shirt please " she say while still close her eyes with her hands.

I let out a chuckle " I swear you're cute when you're shy I could see through you that you are blushing right now aren't you? " I ask and smirk beside her face.

She still close her eyes " stop talking are you even done already wearing your damn shirt " she say feeling annoyed.

I laugh " okay I will wait " I say smirking and took my shirt. After done buttoning I raise my arms " here I'm done open your eyes and see ". She put down her hands and turn her back to me slowly being careful in case I lie to her.

When she take a good look she sigh in relief " now that's better " she say with a mean face. I chuckled by how she always react to me like this.

I ask her while take my necktie " so what are you doing here? ".

She turn around look at me with a sassy face " I'm checking whether if you are already done. I wanna call you for breakfast ".

I nodded while my lips pouting a little then I give an evil smile approach her like I'm being mischievous " what kind of breakfast huh? " I bow to reach her short height.

She scoffed speechlessly with a sassy face " geez you're annoying " she say in annoyance and want to walk out of the room but I stop her by pulling her wrist.

" Okay okay wait " I took my necktie while my right hand grab tightly on Irene's wrist. She look at me with her annoyed face again.

" What do you want again? " She ask in a exhausted way.

I chuckle " I just want you to help me with this necktie ".

She look at me with a mean sassy face at the same time " uh? I thought you are doing well with necktie but now why suddenly noob? ".

I laugh by her words " it's just that my hands are lazy to tie this necktie everyday ".

She raise her upper lips slightly annoyed " seriously? That's your excuse? " I nodded with a teasing face.

" Tsk " she click her tongue. She took the necktie from my left hand and start to tie roughly with an annoyed actions. I smile because of how much I love her reaction when I annoyed her.

She wrap her arms around my neck to put the necktie on. I took an opportunity to make it as if I hug her by putting my arms around her waist. She slap my hands way " tsk don't try to be sneaky ".

I giggle by her how sassy she is. She start to tie the necktie looking so serious but for me she look more like a baby. I stare at her deeply admiring how beautiful, cute and stunning she is even though she only do my necktie.

It's only my own world and her there. I keep staring like I'm lost in another dimension not realizing anything around me. She look at me weirdly trying to get me out of my senses.

She repeatedly call me " Julian? Hey?! Wake up you cucumber ass " she yell a little cause me to startled.

I think for a moment with a confuse face " wait what did you just call me? Cucumber ass? " I ask with a speechless tone in my voice.

She look at me with a ' trying to hold laughter ' face. I tilt my head slightly " that sounds so weird can't you just say cucumber with two eggs? "

Irene curse " what the fuck in the name of wakanda " with her face looking sassy and look at me weirdly. She walk out of the room but I just chuckle by her words. At times she really do sound strangely creative when she curse.

I fix my clothes and walk out of the room ready to eat breakfast. I walk down the stairs and saw Giselle eating like she didn't eat for a month.

I tease her " whoa whoa calm down my daughter don't eat like there's no tomorrow ". Giselle stop munching and look at me weirdly. Irene look at me weirdly too. I just give them an awkward smile and awkward laugh after.

I pull the chair to sit and take a look at the food Irene cook. " Uhm yum " while I move my fingers getting ready to eat like there's no tomorrow too. I straight away eat like a homeless hungry person.

Irene look at me weirdly " do you even realize what you've said to Giselle? " She ask sarcastically.

I stop munching but the food is a little bit fill the space in my mouth. I look at her with a confuse face. She shake her head " tsk tsk what an underwater clown ".

I munch confuse didn't even understand what she meant but I could feel she's being sarcastic. Until I realized what she meant so I try to eat slowly.

She look at me weirdly again with her eyebrows furrowed but I just gave her a cheeky smile. She turn her head to look away while rolling her eyes.

I really wish this moment of us will always going on everyday. Every moments like this is precious to me.