Part 24

Julian pov;

As usual I walk inside the building with a happy mood while everyone around me keep looking at me while whisper. I feel weird at first but that's what I always get. I always grab so many attention from anyone around me.

I even overheard one of the employees compliment me and wanted to feel how to sleep with me. I smirk at her and she smile excitedly and looking shy while sneakily looking at me.

As I walk on my way to the elevator there's something caught my eyes. I stop walking for a moment to take a look on Irene. I saw her sitting down there alone looking at her phone while taking a sip of her drink.

I wanted to approach her but Charlie appear at the wrong moment. He really do always appear as if he knew I'm gonna approach Irene anytime. I roll my eyes looking at that sight but I keep looking at them to see what they are doing.

They both look so happy. They watch maybe a video on Irene's phone because she show him to see pointing on her phone. Charlie take a look at her phone and they both laugh together while saying about something.

They both seems like they are in their own world not bothering or even know that I'm watching them. I stand there wondering to myself if only I'm there to make her smile and laugh together happily like that.

I knew I never make her smile. I knew she never smile when she with me because I never make her smile and happy like that. Instead, I keep on hurting her, making her shed tears, make her frowning. I realized all of that.

That makes me feel more greedy and eager to have her so I can do the same as Charlie do to her. I wish I could make her happy like that too but I know it will be hard. But no matter what, I'm gonna try my best when the day I will have her.

I walk away not wanting to see that sight anymore.

+++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

" Oh I need to get back to work " I say to Charlie while wake up from my seat and grab my bag.

Charlie grab my wrist and look at me with his puppy eyes. I can't deny he's so cute so I smile at him " why? " I ask him softly.

Charlie pout his mouth as if he's asking for a kiss. I chuckled and hit his arm slightly " no way everyone here gonna see us ".

Charlie shake his head whining while still pouting his lips. I look around to check to make sure no one is watching so I immediately kiss his lips. Thank God no one saw that.

I say to him " we'll meet again at lunch " and walk away.

He wave " see you babe " he say with a loud voice grabbing everyone's around attention. My eyes are wide open and I tilt my head slightly speechless. He just give me a cheeky smile teasing me at every chance he can.

I smile shyly walk away and wave at him back. I immediately ran to the elevator and press on the button. Coincidentally, Julian appear by my side. I'm surprise to see him but I try to act normal. I clear my throat and look straight at the elevator door.

The elevator door is already open so we both together walk in but the space is not enough so I look at him and clear my throat. I ignore him and enter the elevator. Him behind me walk into the elevator too.

It's only the both of us so it's quite awkward to be in the same elevator with him especially when we keep quiet inside. Until Julian suddenly say " you really having so much fun with Charlie " he say with a serious tone in his voice.

I can't deny that quite make me surprise but I try to act normally. I just look back at him and give an insincere smile. He scoffed " I think I'm the one who should be in Charlie's position ".

I feel more speechless by that respond so I turn my back to glare at him but the elevator door is open. Everyone stop for a moment don't know whether they should share because there's Julian inside.

Julian nodded slightly " it's okay come in " while smiling at them. Everyone smile at him back and say thankyou. They all enter but didn't expect the space would be so narrow.

Everyone are pushing each other slightly to stand properly. I'm standing in the corner and Julian got push slightly by them so his body ended up lean on my body.

We both facing each other awkwardly. We are so near that I even put my arms on his chest to not make sure our body lean on each other. He raise his arm and put on the elevator wall.

I look up at him feeling awkward and I could feel my heart is not beating normally. I try to not make sure our body lean on each other but I could feel our body are slightly lean on each other.

He look down on me and I look up. He smirk at me suddenly so I feel terrified by his sudden smirk. His head slowly approach my face as if he wants to lean on a kiss. How can he even dare to do that infront of everyone in this elevator. What if they saw?

I move my head to the side to avoid his lips touch mine but his lips eventually touch my forehead. He kiss my forehead causing me my eyes wide open.

I look at him with my eyes wide open feeling shock so I roll my eyes at him.

Everyone is already out of the elevator. I immediately push Julian harshly. He smirk at me making me feel more provoke so I slap him.

He touch his cheek and look at me with a shock face. I yell at him " you're disgusting ". I say and push him out of my way and walk out of the elevator.

I feel so angry how can he kiss me like that when he knew that me and Charlie are in a relationship. I hate that guy.