Part 61

Julian pov;

I woke up in the morning and saw Irene is sleeping peacefully besides me. I look at her and tuck her hair in to get a better look of her face. The way she sleep is adorable to me and I admire how cute she looks.

How we both ended up sleeping together? After what I've said to her last night she ended up just breakdown not even go back home. Instead, she just stay there with me crying and I try to comfort her. I know I hurt her for confess those things to her but at the same time I'm glad she at least knew the burden I kept inside my heart for a long time.

She cried till she fall asleep so I had to bring her here for her to sleep comfortably. She then woke up open her eyes slowly. She look at me as if she's confuse for a moment and her eyes look around to check where she is.

I smile " good morning sunshine. You are still at my house " I say with a teasing tone.

She woke up shock and look around. She look at me with a serious face and I raise my hands " whoa, I didn't do anything to you. I just brought you here when you fall asleep in my arms " I say to her to make sure she didn misunderstand.

She sigh in relief but still look at me with a sulking face. I chuckle and pinch her cheek because of her cuteness. She slap my hand away and look at me annoyed.

I clench my jaw feeling like I want to attack her at any moment. I then held her shoulder and push her on the bed laying her down. She look at me with her eyes wide open surprise.

She hit my chest while pushing it too but I didn't bother to budge. I look into her eyes intensely " don't make me eat you " I threatened her in a teasing way.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking mad and wiggle herself trying to let me go off from her but I just stay there still on top of her. My eyes look at her delicate lips and I lick my lips feeling like I want to kiss her at any moment.

She look at me with a pleading doe eyes " let me go " she whine cutely.

I shake my head slightly " I can't " I say while my face slowly lean in near to her face. She look at me confuse and at the same time she's shock knowing what I will do.

I lean in for a kiss and start to kiss her passionately. Strangely, she respond to my kiss too. I broke the kiss and hold her shirt to open but before I open I ask for her permission " can I? " I look at her with a hopeful eyes.

She bite her lips and nodded. So I open her clothes from her shoulder slowly. I slid down her clothes slowly and look at her who is looking nervous. She look at me with nervous eyes so I comfort her " don't be nervous. I'm gonna be gentle to you " I say softly.

She nodded nervously too. She really look nervous but she tried to maintain cool. I lean in for a kiss on her neck and slowly kiss her chest. I start to suck it gently causing her to moan. She close her eyes feeling the pleasure of my lips that touch her every body.

She bite her lips while her body moves like she really like it when I did that. I slowly lean in for a kiss to her lips. I kiss her passionately and she respond to my kiss. We both kiss while her hands open my shirt and pant too.

I quickly open her pant and her panty. She look shy but at the same time her eyes look hopeful as if she's impatient for me to enter in her. I kiss her while I try to enter in her.

When I put my member in her she start gasp and hug me tightly. I kiss her neck while I thrust slowly. She moan in pain at first but I just keep on thrusting to make her feel pleasure more.

I start to hover my hands around her body. Touching her waist in seductive way and softly touch the side of her thigh while I'm still thrusting. I start to pinch her ass while kiss her.

She start to moan in pleasure asking for more. Asking me to thrust more harder so I did. She close her eyes while moaning enjoying every pleasure I gave her. While I'm still thrusting, we both look at each other's eyes deeply.

She stare into my eyes deeply while moaning making me feel more like going crazy. I start to thrust fast and hard causing her to moan louder.

I whisper " I- I want to cum ".

She hardly talk because she keep moaning " j-just cum i-in me " she say softly.

When I want to reach I cum in her. We both moan together while look at each other deeply. We both together breath heavily after such a tiring make out session.

I breath heavily while look at her " why did you want me to cum in you? You don't care that you will pregnant? " I ask.

She breath heavily too " I don't care " she say softly.

I ask her again " that's mean, you want to start a new life with me? ". She look at me and nodded shyly giving a shy smile too. I smile feeling happy and I straight away attack her lips for a kiss.

I broke the kiss and look at her smiling happily. I kiss her forehead, cheeks and her lips feeling excited that she finally accept me back. We both hug each other tightly and I say " thank you for giving me a chance. I promise this time I will take care of you like a husband ".

She nodded and keep tighten her hug. I whisper " I love you ".

She smile and tighten the hug " I love you too ". We both then hug each other. I can't describe how happy I am when she accept me giving me a chance to prove myself.

I say to her again while we both still hugging " I promise that the efforts I will show you is worth it. I promise. Trust me, I will put my every best efforts to make you impress " I said feeling enthusiastic.

She giggle " I will appreciate what you did for me ". I giggle along and kiss her cheek.

The happiness I felt right now is unreal.