Part 5

Gianna pov;

I'm in my room crying throwing tantrums because of what Irene's dad say. He must've never seen me as a daughter at all. He always favor Irene so much.

My mom then enter my room and lock the door. She approach me " are you okay honey " she say while hugging me to comfort me.

I cried more harder " mom I wanna marry Julian " I say to her with a whining voice.

" Hey you will. Unless you make him " my mom said.

I look at her confuse " what do you mean? "

My mom look at me with a convincing face " look, don't you think I don't know what you and Julian did in the room last night? Look you can have him and make him yours by pregnant his child. Who knows he will divorce Irene " she say.

I think for a moment and I agree it seems like a good idea to me. I look at my mom giving an evil smile feeling proud that my mom taught me something I didn't even think before. My mom hug me more tightly by wiping my tears.

My mom pat me " it's okay, you will get him and make him completely yours " she say while comforting me. I nodded feeling confident that I will get him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

It's my wedding day. The day of my hell is coming. Shit I wish I could run but I hope the bride run. I'm in the room preparing myself first doing a little bit of make up. Damn, I hate make up but this is really necessary to make me look good in camera.

I sit down until I saw Gianna enter the room. I look at her and signal all the workers to exit the room. Gianna lock the door and approach me to seduce me. She touch my chest travelling everywhere on my body. I feel turn on because I really need to satisfy myself first.

I didn't even think twice but attack her after. We both make out first before I go for my wedding.

+++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I look myself at the mirror take a deep breath to comfort myself from feeling nervous. I wonder if I did the right choice? Should I run? Should I ask Charlie to help me to run far away. I wish I could but my dad surely gonna find me even though I'm already buried under the ground.

Charlie then at the right timing enter the room and look at me giving me his handsome smile. I look up at him and smile at him back too.

" You're beautiful " Charlie say. The way he say it as if he's falling in love and stunned. I chuckled and say thankyou to him.

My dad enter the room at wrong timing " it's time to go " he say to me.

I look at Charlie giving a nervous look on my face. Charlie say " it's okay " while giving a comfort sweet smile to me. I nodded and approach my dad. My dad even spare a glance to Charlie as if he's glaring. Charlie look terrified but I bring my dad away to not scare him any further.

Now we wait for the big ass door to open. I wish the door wouldn't open forever but eventually it's already open by the moment I pray for it to not open.

Revealing the audience who watch me and my dad. Gosh, I hate that feeling when everyone is watching like this. This is the reason why I hate marriage so much. I wish I could run but my legs won't even cooperate. It still wanted to bring me to walk at the aisle.

Even if I run where will I go to? As I walk down at the aisle with my dad I look at Julian awkwardly. We both look at each other but with more like a concerned look on our face. We knew this marriage wouldn't turn out well.

I'm already there standing with Julian infront of the priest listen to the priest announce us officially as husband and wife. I can say how nervous we both are. We both even take a deep breath and exhale roughly feeling like we need to run.

Until we are done getting bless by the priest. Before the priest announce us to kiss I whisper to them to not include kiss. The priest is confuse and so do Julian. Julian even ask " do requesting that will do? "

I look at him " I don't know but who knows " I whisper to him. The priest look so confuse but he play along too.

" Now you both are officially husband and wife. You both may go " the priest said. Everyone is confuse too meanwhile me and Julian stand there awkwardly. I feel quite shock that the priest ask us to go instead of saying anything nice at least.

I smile awkwardly at Julian. He suddenly grab my cheeks and kiss me. I open my eyes widely got shock by his sudden action. I didn't have the chance but to kiss him back awkwardly as I never had a kiss before.

Never knew the person I've been force into marriage would be my first kiss. We both just kiss while the audience cheer for us asking us to kiss again.

We both broke the kiss and look at each other with an unbelievable face. It seems like he didn't expect he would do that and me didn't expect my lips been attack. We both smile at each other awkwardly while our eyes look down on the floor.

We both together turn our head to the audience acting like we're happy when actually our heart is burning.