Part 35

Irene pov;

I wake up to prepare myself because this is the day I'm going to work. I walk out of the bathroom with my towel on. How can I forget to bring my clothes I mumble to myself. I hope Julian is still asleep because things will feel more awkward and scary if he saw me only in my towel.

I peek out first before exit the bathroom to check whether Julian is still asleep. Luckily he's still asleep peacefully. I open the door slowly and walk out slowly trying to not make any sound of my footsteps.

I open the cupboard carefully making sure it didn't make any sound. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist turn me around harshly. I scream surprise and look up at Julian.

I look at him nervously hoping he wouldn't do anything to me. He look at me intensely " do you really have to turn me on in the morning? You know it's dangerous in the morning " he say with a deep morning voice.

I lock my lips trying to figure out what should I say so I answer him softly " I-i forgot my clothes ".

He smirk and whisper " I think I want for my breakfast is you right now ". My eyes wide open feeling shock. I immediately push him away and took my clothes ran to the bathroom lock the door after. I stand at the door sitting down in relief. I sigh and flinch after when Julian knock on the door.

" You run away so fast ". I didn't even respond to him because of how speechless I was. " Wear your clothes fast I need to take a shower too. Don't take too long or else I'm gonna put the clothes on for you but will never be ". I look at the door angrily speechless by what he said.

After done wearing my clothes I open the door nervously hoping he wouldn't attack me suddenly. I look around the room terrified of his sudden presence but he just stand near the cupboard with his arms cross staring at me intensely causing me to feel more nervous.

I look at him in a few seconds and walk to the mirror table to put on my skincare and comb my messy wet hair. I sit down there not bothering him still staring at me intensely.

He walk to approach me and bow his head near beside me " you look stunning I feel like want to eat you so bad " he whisper. I look at him surprise but he just smirk and walk away to the bathroom.

I threw my comb in frustration by his threatening words. I wish I could just stab him with this pretty comb.

After done with my skincare and everything, I heard there's no any water running in the bathroom anymore so I immediately ran away out of the room so he wouldn't tease me anymore.

I came down the stairs and saw the breakfast meals are already prepare for us. I stunned for awhile because they literally keep cook for us. I feel bad that I didn't help to cook lately. I thank the housekeepers and they all give a lovely smile to me.

I sit down and heard Giselle yelling " mommy! " She ran to me raising her arms for a hug as always. I hug her back tightly and rub her back " do you have a good sleep? " I ask her. Giselle nodded excitedly.

I smile to her happily and pat the chair next to me " come let's eat ". Giselle climb the chair cutely and excitedly yell " wah the foods looks delicious ". Everyone in the house look at her in awe feeling melt by her cuteness.

(The foods)

(The foods)

Giselle munch on her foods cutely making everyone stare at her admiring her adorable way of eating. I pinch her cheek while look at her smiling feeling better just by watching her eating.

I heard footsteps from the stairs and saw Julian walk down the stairs while fixing his sleeves. He look at us already eating.

He drag a chair and put it next to me and he sit next to me without any space left behind. I look at him weirdly because he keep on clinging onto me like this even when we're eating.

I could sense the housekeepers look at us weirdly with a teasing face at the same time but look away after not wanting to look obvious.

I look at him munching on his food too " why do you keep sitting next to me so near like this suddenly " I ask him.

He look at me while still munching on his foods " I just want to " he say while his mouth is still full of foods inside. I shake my head speechless seeing him like this.

We proceed on eating in our own world just eating enjoying the delicious cook by the housekeepers.

After done eating we all rush to the cars. But suddenly Giselle enter another car so I stop. Julian stop along and ask " why are you stop there? ".

I look at him and ask " why is Giselle in a different car? Is she not with us too? Don't we send her? ".

" We're late so I ask my secretary to send her instead. We both need to be in the office because we have a meeting with clients. So we got no choice but to separate for today " he say. I nodded and enter the car.

We drove off to our office meanwhile Giselle is already on her way too.

After we're arrive we both together exit the car not bothering people look at us weirdly for being in the same car. Julian threw the keys to ask the driver to park his car at the basement.

We both ran to rush inside the office to take our files too. Suddenly, someone appear right at the wrong timing. We both stand there froze for a moment by the sudden presence of that person.

It's Gianna.