Part 30

Irene pov;

I woke up and see around me the unfamiliar room. I wake up surprise because Julian is watching me. He stand up on the wall while cross his arms. He look at me with his proud face as if he's achieve something that he want.

I stuttered while I cry I could feel my voice is shaking " w-what are y-you doing? Why are you doing this to me? W-where am I?! " I yell at him.

He smirk " you know you shouldn't try to argue with me don't you? " He say with a serious tone.

I sniffles still crying while looking at him with my face look resent him so much. He approach me slowly, he bow and our face are a bit near. " You're mine okay ".

I slap him. He turn his face to look at me again with an angry face. He held my shoulder and push me harshly. He's on top of me and I try to fight him back but he's strength is too much to handle.

I bit his chest but he held my hands and yell right infront of my face " stop trying to fight me! ". I look at him with tears in my eyes. He groan " Stop crying and don't waste your energy because you can't even fight me back ".

I yell at him back " why are you even doing this huh?! Why do you keep being such a jerk?! ".

He laugh " because I want you that's why I do this ". I cry with a pleading eyes as if I want him to know that I want him to stop.

I kick his tummy with my knee and he moan in pain sitting down while touch his tummy. I took my opportunity to run so I run out of the room. I run to the stairs and saw there's a door to the exit.

I immediately ran to the door open the door and ran out of the house. This house is big but I didn't take a good look because I focus to find the gate. Suddenly, there's a sound of shooting.

I flinch and sit on the floor closing my ears surprise by the sound. I look behind me and saw Julian with a gun. He approach me " don't try to run babygirl " he say with a scary tone in his voice.

I sob while my whole body is shaking. I try to stand up and run but from distance suddenly two guards appear while dragging someone who look completely wasted by the beatings on his face with blood everywhere.

I feel even more shock by the appearance of that someone. It's Charlie. I shout in shock and try to ran t him but someone stop me. I struggle to fight him back but he keep on tighting the grip of his hands on my arms.

" Let me go " I yell while crying so hard.

Julian came and say to the guard " let her go ". The guard let me go so I immediately ran to Charlie. I held his face with my hands shaking while crying so hard seeing him in this state.

I held his cheeks " are you okay? " I ask while wiping the bloods on his face. Charlie nodded weakly.

Julian then grab the back of my shirt collar and drag me away from him by pulling my arm. I try to shove his hands away but he's too strong.

He kneel with his one knee and look at me " do you still wanna run after seeing this? ". I spit at him.

Hs scoffed while wipe the saliva on his cheek " huh so this is how you're gonna play " he say and stand up. " If you won't do anything I want I will shoot his head infront of you ". The guard then point the gun on Charlie's head.

I shout " no! " While crying even harder begging them to not shoot Charlie.

Julian laugh evilly " aren't this amusing? This remind me of a movie " he say sarcastically while clapping.

I sniff and held his knee " please don't I'm begging you please no " I cry while hugging his knee.

He grab my hair and look at me " I will if you both break up infront of me. If not I got no choice but to kill him ".

Charlie yell at Julian " you motherfucker. Don't even try to threaten us like that ".

Julian chuckled " oh ho did you already collect your energy to argue? ". Charlie glare at Julian as if he really wants to fight him but the state he in right now is impossible.

Julian suddenly say " wanna know something? Wanna know why I ask you to break up? Because me and Irene are still married ".

I look at him with a smug face while still crying " what do you mean by that? ". Charlie look at me surprise by what I meant.

I took out the divorce paper " here's the proof. Only you're the one who sign it but I don't " he say while showing the divorce paper.

I couldn't even say anything anymore. I feel so shock that I stunned didn't even know how to respond him. Charlie curse Julian " you fucker ".

Julian scoffed proudly " so break up now. If you're not going to someone's gonna die and that is Charlie my love " he say to me while carressed my head.

I look at Charlie while crying and Charlie shake his head " no don't it's okay " he say trying to comfort me.

But I can't even decide anymore. I don't want him to die because of me. I can't even say anything because I feel guilty to break up but at the same time I want him to be safe.

" Oh one more thing if you both break up I promise I will get him treated nicely at the hospital " Julian said.

Charlie looking at me keep shaking his head no and I look at him with my crying face. Until I've already decide " let's break up " I said to him with a tone that doesn't sound sincere anymore.

Julian smile proudly " good babygirl " he say to me. He signal the guards to take Charlie away. The guards drag him but Charlie keep shake his arms to let go of their grip from his arms but his strength is impossible. The guards are too big to handle too.

We both look at each other until he slowly dissapear from my sight. I cried so hard until I felt a hand on my shoulder " let's go stop being stubborn. Our daughter is waiting ".

I look at him in disbelief " I can't believe you " I say while stand up and walk away after.

I guess my miserable life will never end at all.