Part 53

Julian pov;

I look at them and look at Charlie. I look at my dad and Irene's dad still looking nervous to say anything. Charlie scoffed " you both Julian and Irene. Wanna know how your mom died? " He say while smirking evilly.

I look at him for a moment understand what he meant and I wanted to throw tantrum but my dad stop me. I shove his hands roughly " that motherfucker! He's the one who kill our mom don't fucking stop me! " I yell at my dad.

Charlie laugh evilly and yell " that's what you all get for killing my mom! You lock up my mom in a hospital for mental people! "

I froze there and look at my dad " lock his mom at the hospital? For what? " I ask feeling angry inside my heart.

My dad sigh " we got no choice " he say but Charlie throw tantrum by kicking the small table.

He groan and point to my dad " y-you got no choice? " He say while laughing evilly " you got no choice?! " He yell. " Fuck you no choice! What the hell do you even mean by no choice! " He yell angrily again.

I saw Irene flinch by his every actions. She look terrified and her body is shaking all over. I try to calm her down but I can't approach her so I had to signal her to calm down.

Charlie scoffed " I was 10 years old. I'm still a kid who witness my mom being dragged away like she's an object. That was when I saw you both drag my mother away harshly when she didn't even do anything wrong. I saw the hospital name on the ambulance so without even care I just took any bus I could ride to the hospital. I try to find my mom but the nurses won't let me so I got no choice I had to sneak around the hospital to search for my mother " he say while his voice start to crack.

" There I saw my mom struggling to escape but you both literally push her to the room. I walk down to check to save my mom too but you both try to fight her and push her until her head hit a vase. You both did saw me so I try to ran but you both caught me and lock me up somewhere. The fact that you guys just thrown me anyway just like that " he say while sniffles trying to hold in his tears.

I look at my them with a questionable face but at the same time I feel mad after listen to all of that. " Is that true? Is what he say is true? " I ask them.

They just look down not knowing what to respond so I yell " is it fucking true that you guys did that terrible things to his mom! "

They sigh " we can explain why b- " their words cut off by Charlie.

Charlie chuckle in evil way " explain? What's more to explain? It's not like that can solve what you've both did to my mother ".

Charlie look at me " and you " he said while point to me.

I look at him confuse. Charlie look at me with a furious face " you were there too ".

I'm confuse more by his statement " what do you mean I was there? " I ask.

He laugh speechless " wow you really didn't remember don't you? "

I furrowed my eyebrows feeling confuse by his speech. He smirk " want me to explain? " He say while fixing himself. He tilt his head slightly while look at me like a psycho " I remember when I came back to that hospital to find my mom to check whether she's okay after her head got hit at the vase. I remember when I saw my mom ran outside her room begging you to save her ".

I think for a moment trying to get flashback from that. " But you just shove her away causing her to fall on the floor. You are so cold to her that you even just left her when she literally beg to ask a little help from you " he say again.

Now I remember. I look at him " I didn't know I was still a child like you I don't even know what to do. I don't know what to help ".

Charlie then yell " because of that my mom died! She kill herself! "

I'm stunned by Charlie's speech. Charlie scoffed " if only you had cooperate with her when she ask help, she would've been save " he say and start to cry.

I look at him feeling guilty " I remember your mom want me to pretend to be his child to save her. She wanted to escape but " I couldn't finish my words I just look down.

Charlie chuckle " yeah that's the problem. You didn't try to help her but instead you just shove her like that. Of course I can't help her because my mom just walk lifelessly not even want to look at me at all ". He say while his eyes are getting teary.

He sniffles " when I approach my mom she just push me away not even pay attention to me. She just straight away walk lifelessly not bothering me who are beside her begging her to follow me but she just straight on walking looking lost and lifeless " he say while trying to not cry harder.

He chuckle again in a psycho way " that is why I'm gonna revenge to the three of you by end the life of someone you love dearly. And that is Irene " he say while point the gun on her head.

We try to calm him down we beg him " please no not Irene. Not her, you can do that to us but not Irene " we all beg.

He laugh evilly " that's how it feels when I beg you to not do that to my mother but you just push me away not bothering about me. You both lose your mother as well and that's fair enough. But it's not enough because you need more pain and guilt in you. And that's Irene die because of you guys " he say in a proud way.

I yell " just don't involve Irene in this! ".

Charlie look at me with his eyes wide open and yell at me back " don't involve her! Don't involve her?! She needs to be involve because she's the one you guys love dearly! Especially you guys will saw how she died infront of your eyes like I do when I saw my mom kill herself right infront of my fucking eyes! "

He keep point the gun on Irene's head. Irene cried feeling terrified and shaking. Seeing her like that broke my heart. If only I had stop her from leaving the house, this won't happen to her.

I then kneel down begging Charlie to spare Irene's life. I close my eyes and clench my fist on my thigh and my tears start to drop.