Part 8

Irene pov;

I walk down to prepare for work. I saw my stepmom, Gianna and Julian are waiting downstairs. Gianna and Julian having their sweet time at the dining table. When I came down the stairs they all look at me with a digusted face.

Gianna came to approach me and grab my hair push me roughly on the floor. I shouted " aww. Why are you doing that? ".

My stepmom approach me immediately to slap me so hard. I held my cheek look at them with tears in my eyes questioning a lot with my face. Gianna then kneel and grab my hair tightly " how can you wake up late and didn't even prepare breakfast huh? "

I wanted to fight them " I thought you like cooking why don't you do your breakfast yourself ".

She slap me so hard " how dare you say that to my face ". I look at her while touch my cheek with the palm of my hand again with tears in my eyes. I look at Julian with a pleading face asking for help but he just roll his eyes on me.

I feel helpless and I stand up weakly to make breakfast for them. After done doing their breakfast I straight away walk out of the house to work.

While working, my dad appear out of nowhere. He ask me to have a talk with him and as usual he would already ask permission from my manager. I sit down with him trying to look okay infront of him not wanting to say anything because I knew I would be in trouble.

My dad suddenly say " I'm going to Canada for managing my business. I think I would be there around 5 months ".

I look at him with a surprise face " 5 months? Why are you there so long? " I ask.

He scoffed " well business right? I need to settle there so I had to go ".

I ask him " did mom and Gianna know about this? "

He shake his head " no they don't, I will tell them later. I want to tell you first of course. You're the first person I wanna tell to ". I look down and smile slightly but feeling sad why did my dad had to go at the timing where my life starting to get miserable like this.

My dad then say " I will stay a night at your house today because tomorrow is my flight to Canada ".

I feel even more surprise " what tomorrow? That's so fast "

" Yeah it is who knows I might be back early too if I go early " he say. I nodded hoping that would be true.

Me and my dad are walking into our home right now. We both walk together while linking arms together. I saw everyone is already ready near the door to welcome him. Yeah, I text them that my dad will stay a night here.

My stepmom then took my dad arm to take him away from me. She even spare a glare at me so I just look down knowing what she signal to me. I let my dad's arm go and walk to lead him to his room.

We are having dinner having fun talking joking around. But me, I didn't enjoy because I feel sad that my dad will go.

After dinner, I wash all the dishes. My stepmom then appear grab my arm hard " don't you dare tell your dad about this. If you dare, I can't guarantee your dad's life is safe " she say with her threatening tone. I look at her with an unbelievable face and she just smirk at me walk away from the kitchen sink.

I breakdown stare for a moment. How can she try to keep this away by threatening my dad's life. I can't believe this. I feel like my whole life is a joke now. I proceed on washing the dishes while wiping my tears with my wrist.

How can everyone do this to me just because they wanted to get what I want. They envy me so much. How can they envy me to the point they would do this to me.

Now me and Julian are on the bed. We are so awkward with each other until he say " sleep on the floor. I don't even want to sleep on the same bed as you ". I feel speechless by his hurtful words. I nodded and take the pillow sleep on the floor without any blanket.

I sleep and I heard something weird. I check to see Gianna is on top sitting down on Julian while moaning silently. They both are making out. I can't believe they really make out while I'm in here. How can they not feel any fear when there are our dads in this house.

I try to sleep while close half of my face with my blanket and cry silently. The man I love and the sister I trust is making out infront of me.

It's already morning, I saw Julian come out from the bathroom and look at me with his serious face. I'm surprise by the sudden view. He wear only towel closing his private part but his upper body reveal. I look away not wanting to look awkward.

" Wake up " he say with his serious tone. I nodded and I wake up straight away go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I came down the stairs and saw everyone is already eating their breakfast. Julian's father then " hey our princess is already up come here and eat " he say while wave his hand. I smile at him and sit next to him because he pat on the chair next to him asking me to sit in the middle of him and my dad.

I could sense Gianna is glaring at me because Julian's father adore me more than her. Well, how can he adore her when he didn't even know his son and her love each other so dearly.