Part 54

Julian pov;

Charlie look at me " do you think kneeling down would solve everything? "

I still stay on my knees " please it's our fault not Irene. Her life doesn't deserve to be harm because of what we did. I will take all the blame. I will punish myself and surrender myself at the prison but please don't hurt Irene. It's enough you had kill our mothers but Irene who are innocent too don't deserve this ".

Charlie laugh evilly " you think that would satisfy me? Do you think I would accept that wholeheartedly? No. All I want is all of you to taste suffering like I do! " He yell at us.

I look at him with tears in my eyes " I understand the feeling of losing a mother. Like me, I lose my mom too. My whole world fall apart. I felt that suffering until I didn't even know what love felt like until I met Irene. She's the one who make me felt variety type of emotions ".

Charlie chuckle evilly " that is why I will kill her " he say while point the gun on Irene's head while his finger is ready to pull the trigger.

Suddenly, someone yell " stop what you doing! " I turn my back to look behind and saw it's Charlie's dad. He came inside " stop what you doing now Charlie. Put your gun down " he demand.

Charlie scoffed " how dare you even try to stop me when they are the one who cause mom's death! " He yell at his dad.

Charlie's dad yell back at him " it's not them it's my fault that your mom died! ".

Charlie furrowed his eyebrows with a questionable face " what do you mean by that? ".

Charlie's father sigh roughly " it's my fault that your mom. Not them " he say while his hands raise to calm Charlie.

Charlie then put the gun down and look at his dad in dissapointment. " Can you even explain what you mean by your fault that mom died?! " He yell at his dad.

Charlie's dad then take a deep breath before he explain. " I'm the one who ordered them to cover for me because your mom plan to find out about me. She's been suspicious of me so she wanted to investigate about me so I got no choice but to stop her by putting her at the mental hospital ".

Charlie furrowed his eyebrows " what do you even mean by that? What the heck she want to investigate about you? ".

Charlie's dad sigh " I cheated on your mom. She want to investigate about me so she follow me but I had to find a way to stop her because I know no matter what she's unstoppable that's why I had to put her in the mental hospital ".

Charlie back away and scoffed speechlessly " what a terrible bastard you are. How can you even do that?! How can you do that to mom just because you want to hide about your affair?! " He yell at his dad again while he start to breakdown and cried.

Charlie's dad look down feeling guilty. Charlie laugh while he's crying like a psycho " mom even jump to kill herself. Imagine I've witness her death right infront of my eyes. The blood I saw from her " he can't continue his words because he cried so hard.

Charlie's dad sigh " in the end, your mom found out that I cheated on her so she commit suicide because she learn the truth. She knew why she was bought to the hospital. We tried to stop her and help her but - " Charlie's dad take a deep breath before he continue his word " it's too late " he say after.

Charlie look at him " should I shoot you instead? " He say in a psycho way and point the gun to his dad. His dad look quite calm as if he's accepting his fate.

Charlie laugh like a psycho " or should I shoot her? " He say and point the gun to Irene. Irene scream and I yell at Charlie.

At the right timing the polices came. We are all surprise by the presence of the polices. We look around because the police had surrounded us. They point the gun to Charlie. Charlie laugh and look at his dad " so did you call the polices here? To drag me to prison like you did to mom when you drag her at the hospital? ".

Charlie laugh harder and put the gun down and surrender himself. He raise his hands signal the polices to handcuff him " here take my hands " he said at the police with a proud smile.

The polices wanted to handcuff him but I stop them. " No you should take me instead of him. I'm the one who should be in jail " I said to the police.

Charlie glare at me with his furious face and shove my hands away " fuck off. I'm the one who they should take not you ".

I said to him " you're the victim. I'm the one who pay for my sins ".

Charlie look at me " no. Let's go together instead ".

" Why would you when you're the one who suffer the most " I said to him.

My dad, Irene's dad and Charlie's dad then came to the polices " take us too. We will confess our crimes at the police station ". The polices then came to handcuff them.

Before they handcuff me I ask them to excuse for a moment. I took a small knife to cut the rope that tied Irene. I gently cut the rope and I could sense she's looking at me while crying.

I look at her and give a comfort smile. I touch her cheek " everything will be okay " I whisper. She just look at me still crying. After the rope is already been cut off, she straight away hug me and cry so hard.

I hug her back my hands slowly touch her back and rub her back gently. " You'll be fine don't worry " I sat while trying to comfort her.

We're just there hugging each other letting Irene cry on my shoulder meanwhile the polices took the others away.