Part 29

Julian pov;

We sit at the special table for the people who have the highest position in the company. Infront of me, my view is Irene and Charlie being lovey-dovey as always. They really look like a happy married couple in their own world.

I keep glare at them while breathing heavily because seeing them both like that quite hurt my heart. I wonder did Irene ever feel the same as I do? Is this the karma I get for hurting her so much before?

They both keep talking about something while laughing happily like they never get bored of talking so much. It's like they have so many things to say while joking around.

I keep glare at them while take a sip of my drink. I could feel how intimidating my face are because I keep staring intensely. Irene smile and look at me surprise. She suddenly lose her smile.

That hurt me more because she's happy while ago but she lose her smile everytime she saw me. So I stare at her intensely and I could see how awkward she is now.

Charlie notice that Irene look uncomfortable so he look at where Irene's eyes direction are. He look at me and put his arm around Irene's back whisper to her something.

Irene look at him giving him her lovely smile as if she's relief that Charlie always comfort her. I exhale my breath roughly feeling frustrated that I had to face this unbelievable view.

Suddenly, someone call Charlie on stage. Charlie look at him smiling and stand up from his seat. Everyone clap their hands except for me. Everyone cheer onto Charlie hyping him up but Irene look confuse but still try to put on a smile on her face.

Charlie manage the microphone and announce something. " Tonight, I'm gonna sing a song for someone I love. Someone who I've been together 4 years. Actually, the reason why I held the dinner party today instead of our usual date, is because it's our anniversary tonight ". He say while gesture his hand pointing to Irene. 

Irene look surprise didn't expect that Charlie would celebrate the anniversary together with the dinner party for the company. She close her mouth with her hands in awe feeling touch by Charlie sudden sweet action.

I could hear the employees behind reaction " aw how sweet " they say in a heartwarming tone. I lock my lips feeling more envious that Charlie are so romantic like this to Irene. That should be me I keep say inside my heart.

Charlie then suddenly sit down and signal someone. The music suddenly on and he sing a special song for Irene. The fact that this song are really meant for him to sing for Irene.

(The song Charlie sang. Irene by Jimmy Brown)

After he sing everyone clap and cheer him hyping him up. Everyone are really impressed by Charlie's romantic actions.

The time when he sang the song Irene look at him like she's falling in love million times. She even wipe her tears because I know she's touched that Charlie sang such a special song for her.

Charlie sat down looking at Irene and give her his smile. They both look at each other as if they are really in love. I can't handle this anymore so I wake up from my seat angrily walk away fast and took my phone to call my secretary.

" Start the plan " I said to my secretary. He answer " yes sir ". I hang up on the call and get ready for the plan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

The party is almost over but there are still some employees left singing on the stage in a drunk state. We just laugh our ass off because of their comedy skit.

Charlie then said to me " let's go back it's late " while pat my back gently. I smile and nodded at him. We both walk while his arm around my back.

We are outside the building. Charlie say " I will bring the car here so wait here okay ".

I nodded at him and he walk away to get the car " will back in 3 minutes " he say.

While waiting for the car to arrive, it took him 5 minutes to arrive. I didn't bother so I enter the car at the back seat because the car door is open slightly at the back door. I'm confuse at first because I thought maybe there's passengers but then I thought maybe Charlie ask his driver to drive us back home.

So I enter the car and look beside me I'm surprise by the sudden person sitting down beside me. My eyes wide open surprise " w-what are y-you d-doing here? " I stuttered.

Julian then " goodnight babygirl " he say while smirk evilly and attack me sudden with a handkerchief close half of my face. I try to stop him I held his wrist but suddenly I faint.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

Half an hour waiting for the dinner party over I walk down the basement and ask my secretary " where is his car? ".

My secretary point to Charlie's car so we broke in the car. While waiting in the car I feel frustrated raging inside Charlie's car. I keep thinking of their sweet moments together.

When the time finally come I saw Charlie walk towards his car. So my secretary appear behind his back and beat his head using a baseball bat. I feel satisfied that things are going as plan.

I get out from the car " bring him to the mansion now ". My secretary bow and bring Charlie away first. I ask the other man my driver to drive meanwhile I will sit at the back seat to handle Irene.

After I handle her I put her head on my lap. I look at her while carressed her hair softly. I mumbled " I miss you " and look outside the window thinking of what I do now is wrong but I can't help myself.

I'm greedy because I want her so bad.