Part 4

Julian pov;

While I casually eating I felt a hand touch my butt. I startled to see who it is and it's Gianna. Gosh she's annoying and clingy. I wanted to roll my eyes but I had to act fake infront of her. I just smile with my flirting face.

She smile shyly but her face change as soon as she saw Irene still cooking the fried chocolate bread. She give Irene a glare. When Irene turn her head and saw Gianna, Irene smile at her " oh good morning " she say with a cheerful tone.

Gianna face then change into a cheerful expression. Never knew she can act fake too. I scoffed by her expression knowing how fake she is when I just witness her from devil turn into a fake angel.

Everyone is coming down sniffing the smell of the food Irene cooked. My dad say to Irene's dad " wow your daughter is amazing cook a breakfast for us ". Her dad smile proudly at my dad.

They both really adore her so much but I don't love her. What will I do? She's not any girls that I know. She's a sweetheart so I really try my best to avoid but at the same time I feel attached. What the hell is this feeling?

My dad suddenly say " son, we're gonna manage your wedding meanwhile your future wife will in charge on searching for her wedding dresses and venue " while patting on my shoulder.

I feel shock for a moment until I saw Gianna glare at Irene and her dad. She's so jealous how obsessed this bitch is. Is there no chance for me to avoid her if she's acting like this?

I nodded at my dad " okay dad " I answered. My dad give a happy smile to me. I could see how excited he is for our wedding day but me and Irene are obviously not agree to this sudden arrange marriage.

Now me and my dad on our way to manage everything. Our blessing marriage at church, our official signature for our marriage and more.

Out of nowhere I gather my courage to discuss with my dad about the marriage. " Do you think this marriage is a good idea? " I said to him.

My father look at me with an intimidating face " it is. Me and her father made a promise " he say to me with a serious tone.

" But I mean why would you arrange this marriage if we both wouldn't love each other? Aren't that gonna hurt the both of us? " I said to him.

My dad groaned " you know why? Your mother really hope for this. The fact that how bad your behavior are I hope that girl Irene somehow will change you into a decent person. Not a person that goes around fuck every girls out there " he said to me.

I look at him with an annoyed face " do you think she will change me? It's not like I love her at all " I said to him.

He look at me as if he's trying to hold his temper to not slap me anytime " you know what? Consider this marriage save our business from trouble. Do you know because of how you playing around with girls your filthy behavior almost got revealed in the news? Do you know how much I try to stop those reporters from exposing you? " He say with his more growling voice.

I ask him confuse " what do you mean? ".

He then clear his throat " all this time the reporters had already set their target on you and our company to ruin it by exposing the bad behavior you did. I thought to myself if this promises of me and him are still valid, at least marriage could save you from this kind of trouble that will cause our business to fail " he said.

I feel quite speechless about it. I didn't notice and expect this at all. I really fucked up so much. Maybe the girls I left are the reason too. They might've wanted to get back at me.

I know I will never had the chance to stop this marriage cause I know how my father is. Once he eager on something, he will always set on that one thing without even fail. That is why the nasty behavior of me never got expose. Because of my dad who try to save me.

++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I sit outside the house chilling while reading a comic book. Until Gianna appear " hey " she say while pat on my shoulder slightly.

I reply to her " hi " I say while smiling sweetly at her.

She then say " you're reading your comic as always there huh ". I giggle answer yes to her.

She suddenly ask a question I didn't expect " so the marriage. Do you develop feelings for him when you see him? "

I look at her and think for a moment " not really. This marriage is unexpected and we both really were speechless not agreeing to this marriage at all " I said to her.

She then nodded " I see. I wish dad would've let me marry him instead " she say while giggling.

I giggle along " you want him? I can talk to dad. Besides, it's not like I like him at all. If you like him I could help " I say while giving a teasing smile.

She answer excitedly " really? I mean why would you he's your future husband ".

I chuckled " no don't. We don't love each other at all I could see how much he despise to marry me " I say to her.

She just smile " you're so sweet. You know I've always wanted to get marry right but just can't find the right one " she say.

I chuckled " ey it's okay. I will try to talk to dad about this okay " I said to her. She then nodded excitedly.

Until my dad appear " no way I'm gonna agree to that " he say with a serious tone.

We both look at my dad. " Dad why? Don't say that " I say to him.

He clear his throat " I've promise that you Irene will marry Julian no matter what. Even Julian's father attract to you only ".

" Dad I mean can't you discuss with him that it should be Gianna at least? " I argue with him.

My dad then yell " no! I've told you it's you only Irene ". I startled by my dad's answer. How could he eager wanting me to marry Julian.

I look at Gianna and see how sad and dissapointed her face are. Looks like she almost cried so I try to comfort her but she shove my hand away. She glare at me and walk away.

My stepmom then catch onto Gianna. I look at my dad with a dissapointed and angry face " I'm so dissapointed with you " I say while walk away not spare a glance at him at all.