Part 36

Irene pov;

We are staring blankly and confuse at the same time at Gianna. She just stood there holding her handbag and smile " hai it's been long time right ".

Julian respond to her " what are you even doing here? " He ask seriously.

Gianna scoffed " why look mad? I just want to visit you both here " she say sarcastically.

Julian groan " you are not welcome here at all go away before I ask the security to drag you away like a dog ".

Gianna scoffed speechless " I'm here just to come and see you both is that even wrong? ".

Julian look at her with an intimidating face " yeah it is because you come to see us with not a good intentions at all ". Gianna exhale her breath roughly and roll her eyes speechless again.

I just stood there staring at them arguing not knowing how to react after seeing the sister I love so much but she betray me in the end. Seeing her makes my broke into pieces so I didn't even want to waste my time talking to her.

Julian grab my wrist " let's go and ignore this demon ". I let myself being drag away while staring blankly. I turn my head to look my back to check on Gianna who just stood there watching us.

We both are now in the elevator. Julian groan " what the hell is she even doing here ". I stare there blankly not even saying any words. Julian look at me worried " are you okay? " He ask me softly. I look at him and look away after.

He understand the meaning of my gaze so he didn't even bother to say anything anymore. Instead, he rub my back gently. The elevator door is open so he grab my wrist to exit. I feel so lost that he knew I'm not in my senses anymore.

We stood in front on the door and held my shoulders " focus, the meeting will start don't think of anything else first for a moment " he say while look at me. I look at him and nodded lifelessly.

He open the meeting door and bow " sorry for being late ". Everyone stand up and bow too saying it's okay. We all sit down and start the meeting after.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

While I focus on every details they present in the meeting, my eyes caught on Irene who is still staring blankly like a lifeless person. Never knew seeing Gianna would make her become like that.

It feels like she look more dead seeing Gianna than me. I stare at her feeling worried about her not focusing on the meeting. I keep watching her not realizing the other side of the world. I didn't even focus at the meeting anymore because of her.

Until the presenter say that the meeting is over, we all get prepare to leave the meeting room but Irene is still sitting there staring blankly. I wait everyone to leave the room so I can approach Irene to calm her down.

Everyone already left so I take my opportunity to approach her. I kneel down my one knee and look up at her. " Hey the meeting is over let's go back to the office ". She look at me and look around the room as if she just realized that the meeting room is only the both of us there.

She stand up lifelessly too so I stop her hold her shoulders " you're not okay and this is not okay " I said to her and sat her down back. She sat down looking lifeless too seems like she's lost in another world.

I can't take it anymore. Seeing her like that makes me want to lose my mind by attacking that delicate lips of hers. I shake my head trying to get out of my senses and try to persuade Irene " don't be like this. No matter what Gianna trying to do I won't let that happen ".

She look at while her eyes look lost but at the same time fill with sadness. I pull her for a hug and I rub her back gently " I'm here alright ".

++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

After we left the meeting room Julian ask me to go to the toilet and wash my face so I obediently follow what he say. While I was washing my face and dry it with a tissue, Gianna appear enter the toilet.

I look at her blankly to ignore her but she suddenly say a word " how are you all these time? ".

It's weird she suddenly ask that so I answer her coldly " why do you care? ".

Gianna sigh " yeah you hate me and so do I ".

I glare at her " at least you know then that's good " I said to her coldly while threw the tissue harshly. I want to walk away but she stop me.

" Wait " she stop me.

I look at her annoyed " what do you want again? ".

She lick her lower lips as if she's nervous to say something but she ask me anyway " did you knew that you and Julian are still married? ".

I sigh and look away not knowing what to respond to her questions. She gulp " I thought me and Julian are married already when you left. But he lied to me ".

I look at her weirdly not understand what she meant. She say again " that day I thought we already sign a paper that we are married but it turns out to be it's fake. He make everything as if we're already sign and settle everything but when we both fought he finally told the truth that the paper we sign is fake. He rip the paper without me knowing ".

I look at her blankly " what's the point of telling me this ".

She scoffed " you should know that because you and Julian still married is what makes me resent you both more ".

I answer her coldly " why is that even my fault. It's him who didn't even want to marry you in the first place. It's him who didn't want to divorce me at all. Why would you hate for something that Julian do ".

" I hate you because he loves you! " She yell.

" But I don't love him. I love someone else but we are separated because of my status with Julian " I look at her while trying to held in my tears but my voice crack.

She sniffles and wipe her tears from her cheeks " but now I don't even want to interrupt anymore. I'm willing to give him to you because he loves you. I know I will never get the chance because he didn't love me at the first place. I'm just his toy to play with ".

I sigh " why would you when I don't even love him. I can't even love him back anymore ".

Gianna tilt her head slightly " trust me, no matter what you do to stay away from him you can't. He's obsessed and he love you so much. He will do anything just to keep you by his side no matter what ".

I look away not wanting to respond what she say. She take a deep breath and exhale roughly " I just want to tell you that I know it's impossible to forgive me but don't forgive me. I just want to say sorry for betray you because of my greediness and jealousy towards you. I'm here to say I'm sorry but I won't ask for forgiveness from you. It's better if you won't forgive me at all " she say while trying to not sure her voice is crack.

She sigh in relief " I've said what I wanted to say. So this is the last time we meet. I'm not gonna appear infront of you again and let you live peacefully " she say and walk away. I just let her leave not even bothering to say anything to her.

My heart feels empty I don't feel any emotions at all even though she apologize. It feels like the million pieces had been swept away and that's why everything inside is empty.