Part 19

Julian pov;

After all done packing and prepare myself I get into the place chilling inside as usual. There's a stewardess came to approach me while giving a seductive look as if she's trying to flirt.

I look intensely at her knowing what she want from me. I wake up from my seat to approach her too. I came to her and held her waist while staring at her intensely. She gave me flirty smile and try to kiss me but I stop her " you can ask for fuck but not a kiss ". Then we both ended up make out outside the toilet.

I go to my seat while tidy up my shirt and pant. I zip my pant and close the belt. Suddenly my secretary say " don't you still have sense of regret at all? "

I look at him weirdly " what happen to you suddenly that's how I normally am ". He just shake his head and roll his eyes on me. I look at him weirdly and roll my eyes too.

After few hours of flight we finally arrive at the destination. I exit the plane and take a deep breath. I enter the car and go straight to the hotel. Supposed to meet them today but they ask me to go tomorrow because in case I'm tired they want me to rest.

I didn't take a rest at all but instead I walk around to explore the city. While I walk around shopping some things I saw a familiar woman. I can't see her very well because she's in a crowded place.

Some people walk pass by her blocking my view to get a better look. When everything is clear I saw someone who I think of. It's Irene. I immediately ran to the opposite shop to where she is but I accidentally hit a little boy.

I apologize immediately to the mother and the little boy but my eyes are still set on Irene. I rush to ran to her to make sure she didn't get away from my sight.

She's walking so fast that it's hard for me to catch her because I keep bumped onto crowded people. I ran to the place she go but now I'm in a basement. I saw she going this way but unfortunately I lose her.

I throw tantrum " agh shit! " While throwing my necktie.

My secretary then came to me running " why? Are you chasing someone? " He say while look around.

I groan " I fucking saw Irene just now! I saw her going into this direction but she's gone ".

My secretary respond " what? You saw her here? Are you sure you seeing that right? ".

I yell " yes I do! I just saw her I swear my eyes clearly saw her ". My secretary just stand not saying anything. " Let's go to the CCTV room I need to confirm whether that's Irene or not ". I walk away to the CCTV room with my secretary walk behind me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I'm in a store to buy new clothes for Giselle because she's the type that needs present once in a week as if she's birthday. I walk out of the store and I heard someone apologize behind.

I look back to check that it's a familiar man. I'm shock at first but I'm worried that I see the wrong person as if I'm delusional but when I take a good look properly it's Julian.

I immediately walk so fast to avoid him and make sure he didn't caught me. Did he bumped onto the little kid because he saw me and wanted to confront me? No I can't let that happen.

I straight away ran to hallway that lead to the basement but I saw there's a door beside me. If I ran to the basement he will immediately caught me so I decided to hide behind the door that I saw.

I kept my mouth shut and saw Julian pass by. He then came back standing next the door I'm in. I swear this is a nerve wrecking moment for me. I try to keep quiet because I feel like he sense that I'm here but luckily he's not when I heard his conversation with his secretary.

I feel like his secretary is my life savior for now because he came at the right timing. If he didn't came, I guess Julian would want to check me here because who knows it feels like it didn't make sense that I dissapear at the basement.

When I heard his conversation, he try to find me at CCTV makes me feel more nervous. Even though I hope I didn't get caught on camera and he already found an information about me but it's useless to hope for that.

He will eventually knew and maybe he won't leave Italy until he found me. When they both are already gone to the CCTV room I sat down feeling relieve for a second.

I breath roughly because I could feel my heart is beating so fast and hard. I touch my heart feeling the heartbeat while trying to catch my breath.

I wake up and immediately ran to my car and drove off from the mall. I call Charlie in a panic state. He answer my call " hello? ".

I answer him while my voice is shaking " help me, I saw Julian at the mall while I was buying Giselle's clothes. He saw me ".

Charlie answer " hey calm down first okay don't panic, let's meet okay straight away go to meet me at my office alright ".

I hang up on the call and put a full speed to meet Charlie. I park my car and straight away ran to his office.

I open his office door and hug him. He hug me back while rub my back to comfort me " it's okay it's okay I'm here for you don't worry. Just tell me what's going on and did he do anything to you when he saw you ".

I shake my head while wiping my tears. I tell him everything that happen just now. He hug me and rub my back gently " I'm here alright it's okay don't worry calm down " he say with his soft gentle voice.

I cry while hugging him feeling terrified of what will happen next. Wondering if will he investigate about me and found out about me?

I'm scared especially when he will knew about Giselle too.