Part 38

Irene pov;

When I exit out of his office I mumbled " what the heck is wrong with him " while looking back annoyed. Julian exit the room like he's running to catch me but he stop after when he look infront of me. I look at where he's looking and saw Charlie is standing there.

We both are froze by his sudden presence. Just by seeing him I miss him so much already. Julian face that from teasing face into a serious face when he saw Charlie.

He stood there looking at us with a serious face. So I try to not let him get any weird ideas " what are you doing here? " I ask him softly.

Charlie trying to smile " I'm here to see him " he say while his head move as if he pointed to Julian.

Julian gulp " come in " with a face looking so serious. Charlie walk inside to his office but he stop at the door for awhile to glance at me first giving me his comfort smile. I smile while my eyes are trying to hold the tears from falling down.

Charlie then turn to enter the room. They close the door and I just stood there curious about what their conversation is about but I don't want to invade their privacy. Maybe they want to talk about something private so I respect them. I sit there doing my work while eating the burger Julian bought for me.

+++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I sigh annoyed because I thought I want to have a good time being playful with Irene but this guy Charlie keep interrupting our moment. I turn around still put an annoyed expression and cross my arms.

I ask him coldly " so why do you want to see me? ".

Charlie answer " I just want to take a look around. Of course I just want to see how Irene is doing " while sitting casually on the couch.

I look at him speechless but try to remain calm " as you can see we both are quite happy ".

Charlie chuckle sarcastically " wow really? I didn't see that at all when I saw Irene ".

I scoffed " well because you ruin the moment or maybe you just can't through her anymore because she's with me all the time ".

Charlie chuckle but his face turn serious like a psycho. I didn't expect he have this side of him. All I see his image is he only look cool, calm and not bothered but now is different. It's like he's a whole different person.

I sigh exhale my breath roughly " now that you already see what you want I guess you might should leave and don't waste your precious time here ".

Charlie scoffed " it's not enough, I want to stay by Irene's side too " he say with a provoking tone and face.

I try to remain calm " you should go back to work rather than wasting your time like that ".

Charlie giving a fake laugh " I'm the CEO so it's up to me whether to shake my legs off or work ". Seeing him like are really new because I didn't expect he would be this new. It seems like he's not himself that I knew.

I smirk " sounds like you are just a useless CEO didn't know how to work hard. Does Irene even like that? " I say while look at him with my provoking face.

Charlie look at me with an intimidating face. He chuckle " you are really a good talker huh " he say while his hand play with the things on my table. I give a side eye looking at his hand touching everything on the table.

I cross my arms " I suggest you to get out " I warn him.

Charlie raise his hands with a provoking face " okay okay I will don't be like an angry puppy " he say with s teasing tone in his voice. I roll my eyes annoyed ignoring his sarcasm.

Charlie let out a chuckle " bye bye I'm gonna get going " he wave his hand like a someone being playful but at the same time wanting to provoke people for no reason.

He walk out of the office so I watch him from inside to see him and Irene. I saw him look more like himself when he's with her. He turn into a normal person I've always see. How can a guy change his duality that fast.

He's such a fake ass jerk. While ago he's like a psycho with me but with Irene he look more normal. What is this guy?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I saw Charlie exit the office room with a lovely smile on his face. He look at me with his sweet delicate smile and eyes. I admire his sweet gentle features on his face. I smile at him feeling melt by his sweet smile.

He came to me " are you doing fine these days? " He ask gently. I nodded and smile to him. He carressed messy my hair " good ". I blush by his actions. His actions never fail to make me blush. I could feel I'm a whole strawberry mochi on my cheeks.

He chuckle sweetly " I will get going. Gonna see you when I see you ". I laugh by his word and wave my hand goodbye at him. He wave at me and walk away.

(When Charlie walk away he turn his back to look at Irene with full of sweet smile but when he turn to the front his face into a total psycho expression)