Part 46

Julian pov;

I woke up because of the knock on the door. I wake up slowly and saw Irene beside me is trying to wake up too. I open the door and the housekeeper casually say " it's time for dinner sir ". I look at clock on the wall it's 8p.m. Never knew I sleep this long. I nodded at the housekeeper and close the door.

I came to approach Irene climb on the bed and kiss her forehead " wake up and let's have a dinner " I say while fixing her hair.

She look at me her eyes half open " what time is it now? ".

I smile " it's 8p.m already ". She wake up immediately shock and look at the clock hanging on the wall. I chuckle by her reaction and she look at me embarrassed.

I give a peck on her lips " it's okay let's get up and eat " I say while rubbing her back gently. She nodded and try to stand up but it seems like she's having a hard time.

I look at her confuse ask her why. She look at me with an embarrassed expression on her face again " I think I can't stand up ".

I let out a little chuckle and walk towards her. I carry her in bridal style causing her to gasp. She wrap her arms around my neck but she look shy not even want to make eye contact with me anymore. I chuckle again because of how adorable she is when she's embarrassed and shy at the same time.

I carry her until we walk down the stairs while Irene still look quite embarrassed not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. She keep avoid eye contact pretending to look around the house.

I put her down on the chair and sat next to her after. I put some rice and side dishes for her. " You don't have to put this for me " she say softly.

I chuckle and carressed her hair gently " it's okay, I just want to " I say while giving a comfort smile to her. She give me her shy smile back.

Irene then ask " where's our daughter? Is she not eating? "

One of the housekeeper respond " she's already ate a while ago. She already took her shower too because tomorrow she need to go to school early. That's why we settle everything for her early. Don't worry about it ma'am " they say while bow to Irene.

Irene nodded understood and I thank the housekeepers for settling Giselle when we are not around even though we are not in our room. The housekeepers chuckle understand what I mean, meanwhile Irene slap my arm embarrassed.

I let out a little chuckle and proceed to put foods on our plate. We both then together eat.

After few minutes, we've done eating. I carried her to the room back again but Irene suddenly look confuse. I walk in the room while still carry Irene and enter the bathroom in our bedroom.

I put her at the bathtub and she still look at me confuse as if she's questioning something in her mind at the same time. I chuckle and ask her " why are you looking at me like that since just now? ".

She blink her eyes twice confuse " why are you bringing me here? " She ask nervously.

I scoffed " to bath you of course ".

She slap my arm " I'm not a baby. Go I can bath by myself " she whine.

I laugh and pinch her cheek " but I still care for you like a baby because look you can't even stand up straight " I tease her.

She pout and look at me with sulking baby face " I'm serious " she said.

I giggle " how can I take you seriously when you sulk and pout like a baby hmm? " I say while lean my face near to her face. We both look at each other eyes admiring each other look on our eyes.

She avoid the glance in my eyes because she felt embarrassed. She look away while pouting " can you stop make me shy " she whine.

I laugh " okay I will but let me help you and accompany you shower okay ". I stand on the bathtub and turn on the cold and warm water.

We both sat there together while still waiting for the water to fill half of the tub. I sit behind her hug her from behind feeling the warm of each other body.

I keep giving kisses around her back body. She let out a moan a little feeling the pleasure of the kisses I gave to her. I smirk and start to suck her neck leaving a kissmark.

I touch the kissmark " this is the mark of my love for you. A mark of you're mine and will always be. No one can take you away from me " I said while rubbing the kissmark softly.

She just smile feeling the touch of my hands hovered around her body. We both just sat there enjoying our bath in the tub together.

After few minutes we both are now on the bed fixing ourselves before going to sleep. I took the pill and water to give to her. She took the pill and the water confuse " what is this? ".

I explain " you will need this to improve your memories. It may took time but no matter what you still need to take this as long as you're improve ".

She look at the pill, eat it and immediately drank the water. There I just watch her feeling guilty but at the same time I just want to have a good time with her like this.

I can't deny I prefer her now without remember the bad memories of us. I love us now creating new good memories, start a new life. I wish we'll be like this forever forgetting everything in the past.