Part 40

Irene pov;

Me sitting on my desk doing work as usual. Julian suddenly approach infront of me. I look up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. " What? " I ask him coldly.

He smirk " wow so feisty this little girl is ".

I sigh " why are you so annoying? " I ask him annoyed.

He laugh " I don't know maybe it's because I'm falling for you everyday " he say and wink to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows " that's cute " I say sarcastically. He smile and seeing him smile makes me smile too. I don't know why at times he makes me smile even though I'm annoyed with him at times.

" Later, let's meet at the lunch place down there " he say to me cheerfully. I nodded and smile. He walk inside his room and look at me again giving me his lovely smile.

I smile shyly " just get inside don't look at me like that ".

He giggle " okay okay I will " he say while nodded and enter his room. I just shake my head while smiling shyly because of his actions who keep making me smile for some reason.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I keep smiling feeling better that Irene are doing fine with me nowadays. She smile to my cheeky behavior. The fact that her smile is looking so shy that her cheeks couldn't even hide it. Her cheeks blushing looking like a pinky strawberry mochi.

I keep chuckle like an insane person who falling in love endlessly. I sat down and on my computer while still thinking about her. I just can't get her out of from my mind even though we are always together.

I try to shake my mind off from thinking too much so I try to make myself focus. I open my computer to do my work as usual. But there's a new email coming.

I open to check to see in case that is an important email. I click to see and my eyes are wide open. I feel heartbroken and my mood are all ruin when I saw those pictures. My eyes are fill with tears and anger.

I stare at the pictures even though my heart is already explode inside. I keep looking at the pictures trying to process what's going on.

+++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

It's now lunchtime. I knew I had to call Julian for lunch. I look at the time and stand up to enter his office room. I just stood up and coincidentally Julian exit his office.

I look at him with my doe eyes and smile " let's go for lunch " I said to him.

He glare at me with a very sharp eyes " you go lunch with someone else " he say with a serious tone and walk away.

I mumble to myself " what the hell is wrong with him suddenly ". I just didn't care about anything and walk on my way to the lunch cafe.

As I always do take the foods and search for a place to eat. I eat alone this time but I don't care as long as I'm full. Then suddenly Charlie appear infront of me " mind me to sit here and we gonna have a meal together? ".

I look at him smile and nodded " sure ". He sit down looking at me with a smile. I smile at him back " why are you smiling stop making me awkward " I said to him.

He giggle " I mean smile is good. It will be more awkward if I see you with a serious face ".

I laugh " you're right. Let's eat " I said to him excitedly. We both just eating there casually while talk about some things.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Little did they know Julian is watching glaring at them)

++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

It's time to go back to work so me and Charlie say our goodbye. I almost want to walk to the elevator until there's a notification come from my phone ' ding '. I look at my phone confuse because of the text message from Julian.

[Julian: come to the house now]

I'm getting more confuse because aren't we supposed to work? I walk to find a car for me to go to my house but his driver appear " let me bring you there " he ask politely.

I nodded at him confuse too. I enter the car and we drove off to home.

We are now already arrive so I exit the car not knowing why do I feel nervous suddenly. As if I might be get scolded for doing something wrong but I don't think I do.

I enter the house and saw Julian is sitting at the sofa waiting for me while watching the TV. I approach him " why do you call me here? ".

He look at me with a serious face. He stood up from his seat " are you having fun when you lunch with Charlie? " He ask me sarcastically.

I furrowed my eyebrows " what do you mean by that? ".

He chuckle " you should know what I mean " he said and threw some pictures to me. I take it from the floor to take a look of a picture of me sleeping with Charlie. A picture of me hug him but we both look shirtless.

I look at the pictures and I look at Julian confuse because as far as I know I never sleep with him like this shirtless. The fact that I never step out of the house once because I know what happen if I try to escape or sleep at anyone's house.

Julian keep staring at me like he's really angry about it. What the hell is happening? Why does this pic looks like me when I don't even do any kind of that thing with Charlie.