Part 37

Julian pov;

It's been 15 minutes Irene is still not back from the toilet. That got me worried so I wanted to check on her to make sure she's not in danger because of Gianna. I'm worried that Gianna might do something to her.

I ran rush to the women's toilet but stop when I heard Irene and Gianna conversations. I stop to peek what they both talk about. I stood there blankly because of what Irene say. My heart broke when she say she didn't love me anymore because her feelings are more strong towards Charlie.

I take a deep breath trying to calm the pain in my heart. Suddenly, Gianna exit the toilet while sobbing got us both startled at each other. Gianna look at me worried and terrified at the same time as if she's been caught doing something bad behind my back.

I look at her with my cold expression " come with me we need to talk ". Gianna walk along behind me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I sat down feeling exhausted so sudden because of our conversations. I cried feeling tired of all the things I've gone through. I cried hard in the toilet feeling like my world is breaking down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

Me and Gianna are now at the rooftop. I put my hands in my pockets and look at her with my cold expression. " So you came here just tell all of that to Irene? ".

Gianna look down " I'm sorry but that's what I wanted to say after realizing the mistakes I've done ".

I ask her " do you even mean that? You don't have any bad intentions don't you? ".

Gianna sigh roughly " why would you think that far about me? You've heard it yourself right what I just said to Irene ".

I turn my back and look at her " yeah I do and I hope you really mean it ".

" Of course I do I promise her to not appear infront of her again and of course I won't appear infront of you too " she say.

I look at her with a serious expression " good that you decide to not appear infront of us again. You should hold that promise of yours ".

Gianna roll her eyes annoyed " you've heard what I said don't you? That this will be the last time I will see the both of you ". I nodded understood trust what she promise.

I wave my hand signaling her to go away " so go don't show yourself here anymore or around us ".

She look at me annoyed " even if I see both of you from distance I would already ran to another dimension " she said with an annoyed tone and walk away.

I just look at her slowly dissapear from my sight. I proceed on looking at the blue sky feeling better that another worry is completely gone. But I still have a lot of things to do.

Yeah to take Irene's heart back and make sure she's not in Charlie's arms again. I sigh feeling like there are still heavy burden in myself and walk away to my office.

While waiting for the elevator to bring me to the floor of my office, I look at the watch realizing that it's time for lunch. Didn't expect the time would pass by so fast. The elevator open and I walk on my way to the office but I'm more worried about Irene.

I look at her is sitting at the table typing something on the computer doing her work. I sigh in relief smiling and approach her slowly. I appear infront of her " go to my office room now " I said to her and walk away to enter my office room.

She stand up from her seat and enter my room. I turn my back and look at her for a moment who is looking confuse. I approach her but she suddenly back away as if she thought I would do something bad to her.

I held her shoulders and sat her down on the couch. " It's lunchtime let's eat " I say to her looking at her eyes deeply feeling lost for awhile. She look at me with such a doe eyes. I look away trying to control myself not to attack her for being adorable without trying.

I immediately took the foods on my table and put it on the table near the couch. " Here I bought your favorite burger from McDonalds " I say while carrying the plastic bag and put it on the table.

She look at the burger with sparkling eyes but at the same time there's confusion in her eyes. She took the burger as if she wanted to check the burger I bought for her.

She look at me weirdly and ask " how did you know that this is my favorite? ".

I answer her proudly " well what do I don't know about my wife. Of course I should know every single details about my wife " I said to her giving her my flirty look.

She furrowed her eyebrows " that's so cheesy " she said with an annoyed face.

I laugh " I even knew how your body looks like " I say to her in a pervert way.

Irene look at me surprise and suddenly shove her burger on my face leaving me speechless and froze there. I could hear Irene " ptfff ".

I put on a patient smile " so this is how you wanna play? I got mayonnaise on my face. Do you want me to put mine all over you face? " I said to her while look at my down area.

Her eyes wide open shock and she stood up immediately " what the fuck" she curse. She walk out of my office room with her burger and soda. I took the tissue wiping my lips and nose while chuckled by her reaction.

I gotta admit that she's cute when she's being feisty at times.