Part 16

Irene pov;

Now it's already the time of the month I will give birth. It's a girl so I can't wait to give birth.

Charlie came to me excitedly " so you're ready? ". I nodded at him nervously while take a deep breath. He chuckled " it's okay, remember I'm just by your side here alright? " I nodded and give him a smile. He always confort me in any way he can.

Now we both enter the hospital to get ready for me giving birth maybe tonight or tomorrow. We get prepare to stay at the hospital in case there's no need to rush to the hospital when I feel like I want to give birth.

We both just casually chilling in the hospital room. It's night 10p.m. We are still watching TV together while I lay on the bed and Charlie sit besides me eating chips.

" Why don't you just go to sleep? Don't worry about me you need to rest too " I said to him.

" It's okay I will sleep when I feel sleepy. Now I'm waiting for you to sleep first " he answer.

" Why don't we together sleep and that would be fair " I respond him.

" It seems like a good idea " he say while nodding his head. When he almost about to lay on the couch suddenly I felt pain in my tummy.

" Wait I feel weird " I said to him while my face look as if I'm in pain.

" Don't tell me you're gonna give birth right now " he say to me while being cautious.

" I think I am " I said while bearing the pain.

" Oh shoot " Charlie said and ran immediately shout at the doctor " hello my girl feeling weird in her tummy she's in pain ".

I wanted to laugh because he say ' my girl ' but at the same time I'm feeling pain. The doctor and nurses immediately rush in to put me in the ward.

Charlie ran along too following us into the ward. Charlie immediately grab my hand and hold it tightly. " It's okay you can hold onto my hand tight and push okay ". I nodded at him while feeling nervous.

The doctor and nurses prepare everything. They demand me to start pushing so I did. I did as much as I can. Collecting every of my energy to push. The grip of my hand to Charlie's hand are getting more tight.

I saw his red face trying to endure the pain of me tighten the grip on his hand. I wanted to let his hand go to not hurt his hand but he held onto my hand tightly to make sure I can push as hard as I can.

Finally, I heard my baby is crying. The baby is finally out. I breath so hard feeling exhausted. Charlie carressed my hair " you did it " he said to me with a proud smile on his face.

I respond to his smile and feeling glad. I feel glad and happy that Charlie willing to stay by my side. It really feels like he is more like my husband and the father of my child.

++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I'm sleeping but in my sleep I suddenly hear a baby voice crying in my head. I wake up in a shock state. Gianna woke up along too and touch my back " are you okay babe? Are you having a bad dreams? " She ask me.

I shake my head " no it's okay I'm fine " I say to her and stand up from the bed to go to the kitchen. I take a sip of my water and stare for a moment.

I think to myself why did I just suddenly heard a crying baby voice in my dream. What the hell is going on, why is this so creepy to me. It's as if I'm in a horror movie. I try to take my breath because I feel like I stop breathing.

At the same time, Irene popped in my head. I wonder what is she doing now where is she. But at the same time I hate her so much for leaving me. Just by thinking of her makes me angry.

I try to shake my head off to not think of her anymore until I felt someone hug me from behind while carressed my chest. " Are you okay there honey " Gianna said to me.

I only nodded. " You've been acting weirdly " she say. I just stare space out for a moment not responding to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

Now I'm laying down while my baby is beside me laying down on my arm. I keep touching her cheeks adoring how cute she looks.

Charlie then appear with a smile " she look a lot like you ". I smile at him and look at my daughter. He's right, I'm glad my daughter look like me than her father. If she really do look like her father, I would reminded of him a lot.

Charlie ask me something " so what are you gonna name your daughter? ".

I think for a moment " I think I would name her Giselle ".

" What a very beautiful name " he say.

" I know right. I love that name so yeah why not right? " I say to him.

He just laugh but he say something that touch me even more " I will take care the both of you. I will take care of you like a husband and I will take care of Giselle like my daughter ".

I look at him and silent for a moment because what he say really touch my heart. He then ask " why? You don't like it? ".

" No it's not like I don't like. I do love to if you take care of the both of us like that " I say softly with a smile.

We both just look at each other while smiling as if we mesmerized with each other. As if we both are falling in love.