Part 20

Julian pov;

I'm in my room looking at myself at the mirror while tie my necktie and tidy my sleeves. My secretary enter. I ask him " so is there any information about Irene? Did you found out anything about here and what is she doing here in Italy? " While I look at him with an intimidating face.

My secretary answer " no sir not yet. It will took time to find out about her ".

I exhale my breath roughly and slam my necktie " seriously?! Can't you even do your job properly? How can you always can't find any information about her?! It's been fucking 6 years and a half you didn't found her and now she's in Italy you can't too?! " I yell at him.

My secretary bow at me saying sorry from his heart. I get what he meant so I walk away feeling frustrated because he can't find anything new about Irene especially when she's the most important thing I need to know.

I'm on my way to the CH company while my mind is full of Irene only. I keep wondering where she live? What is she doing here? Is she and my baby are fine? Are they both healthy? Do they live a good life? What is she doing now for her living? Thoughts keep going around my mind worrying about her.

Without even realizing I've already arrive. " Sir, we're arrive " my secretary said to me. I look outside for a moment and exit the car. I tidy my shirt first and walk into the building. My secretary told the recipient desk that I'm arrive and guide me to the meeting office.

On my way to the meeting room I enter the meeting room. I saw someone familiar it's Charlie, Irene's bestfriend as far as I know. I'm confuse at first seeing him here but he shake hand with me. I saw him look surprise suddenly but trying to act all cool.

I sit down on the chair. We are all waiting for the others to attend the meeting too. Everyone is already enter and I saw a very familiar figure that enter the meeting room. It's Irene.

I'm shock didn't believe my eyes either so I automatically wake up from my seat while my eyes are still stuck onto her. I target my eyes on her and she look at me too. She look surprise and terrified I could see that in her eyes.

She try to avoid eye contact with me too but I still keep looking at her staring deeply not wanting to let go because I miss her. I miss her so much that I didn't even think of the meeting until I heard someone snap me out of the reality.

" Uhm it's time for the meeting to start ". I look at who say that to me and it's Charlie. I nodded and sat down while my eyes are still set on her.

Everyone already start the meeting but I'm not even focus. I keep steal a glance on Irene who is focusing on the presentation. She did look at me for a second but she immediately look away because she still want to avoid eye contact.

I keep staring at her intensely still not wanting to stop. Until there's an employee ask me " so are you agree with everything? " I snap out the reality and look at the employee.

I don't know what to answer but I think for a moment " sure I will agree with everything ". Everyone feel relieve but I wanted to say something again " but I have a condition ".

Everyone stop smiling and ask " what is it? ".

" The employee over there. I want her to be my assistant for this. I need her to guide me and help me while I'm in this company " I said to them while my finger point to Irene.

Everyone look quite shock and one of them say " but she's just an employee sir ".

I glare at them " I don't care as long as I choose that person everything will turn out well. Besides, you guys need me so you all might as well need to accept my request ".

Everyone keep quiet for a moment and Charlie start to say something " it all depend on the person whether she will accept it or not because I'm sure she have the rights to reject or accept it ".

I glare at him too " if you all can't agree to my request I guess I should leave and not making any deal with you guys " I say and wake up from my seat.

An old man enter the meeting room " where do you think you're going? Do I say no? Whatever your decision is I will make it happen for you no matter what. There's no such thing as we reject the investor and the cooperator for our company ".

I bow at him and put on a proud smile. The old man then say " you the one who had been chosen. You can't say no when it comes to this because he play the most important part in this " while pointing to Irene.

Irene are froze for a moment and Charlie said " dad no can't we respect her decision? ". Oh it's Charlie's dad? Wow what a great world this is.

Charlie's dad groan " I'm the one who will decide for this you stay put " he say while point to Charlie. I smirk feeling proud that I had my backup.

Charlie's dad then look at Irene signaling Irene to accept the offer. She look at me with fear in his eyes and look at Charlie's dad back.

She bow at him " I will " she say softly. Charlie then look at Irene with an unbelievable face. I smirk knowing this really goes my way easily.

Charlie's dad then smile at me " I'm sorry in behalf of my employees " while bow at me slightly.

I smile at him " no it's okay I understand " while shake hand with Charlie's dad.

My eyes are set on Irene. She look as if she's mad and terrified at the same time. Finally, I'm glad that she's by my side this time.