Part 43

Julian pov;

I walk on my way to Irene's room while bringing her foods because a while ago she say she's hungry so I bought her favorite food gimbap. She really loves to eat gimbap so much. She can only eat that for a month and not even get sick of it at all.

As I walk down I bump onto a doctor. We both together took the files that fall on the floor and we both look at each other. It's my friend Daniel. I raise my voice " bro! " We both then shake our hands like a bestfriend would do.

He then ask " what are you doing here? It's been a long time ".

I giggle " yeah it is. I'm here because of my wife ".

He chuckle " wife? You're finally have a wife? But why is she here is she giving birth? " He say with a teasing voice.

I laugh " stop teasing me like that. It's not, she have an accident ".

He nodded understood " ah sorry for you but she's okay right? " I nodded and give him a smile trying to keep it cool. My eyes accidentally saw the files that Daniel held.

Daniel look at me and look at the files " oh this? I just visit a new patient I've been assigned to " he said.

I take a look at the files and surprise " wait, this is my wife ".

He look at me surprise " really? What a coincidence. Doctor Mason assigned your wife to me because he had a lot of things to do so he's worried that he might can't even focus on your wife so he ask me to manage her as I'm already free from busy schedules with the patient. Now your wife is my only patient for now " he explain.

I nodded and smile excitedly " at least I have my friend who will manage my wife and that will be easier for me ".

He chuckled " okay so I'm gonna get going to check her conditions from this file so go to her and enjoy the meal you bought her " he say while pointing the plastic with his eyes.

I chuckle " okay see you again later bye " I said to him and wave my hand. He wave along and walk away too.

I open the door and peek my head to look at Irene. She look at me giving her lovely smile as she always do these days. I show the plastic to her " I bought you a food ".

She giggle and get excited after seeing the food I bought for her. I open the container and she ask me innocently " what is this food? "

I chuckle " this is gimbap. Your favorite food. Try it you will love it ". She smile excitedly and took the chopsticks to take a bite of the gimbap.

She munch on the gimbap and I can say she look satisfied by the taste. She " mmm yum " she say while nodded her head excitedly. I giggle by her cuteness feeling melt, I swear I'm gonna kiss her at any moment.

" You want some? " She ask while holding the gimbap near me.

I shake my head " no it's okay you eat it. I bought it for you ".

She pout " but we should share and eat this together " she say while putting another chopsticks to me. I giggle and took the chopsticks to take a bite of the gimbap too.

There we both eat enjoying our meal together only in our own world.

(Little did they know someone is watching them from outside)

After eating, Irene just sleep peacefully there. I just keep staring at her not wanting to budge at all. I carressed her head softly, I rub her cheek softly, but then I suddenly move myself to give a kiss on her forehead.

Until someone open the door slowly and I look at the direction it's Daniel. He gesturing his hand to come to him so I stood up from the chair and go to him.

Daniel then say " let's hangout in my office " he say. I look at Irene for a moment not wanting to leave her but I nodded at Daniel.

" Yeah we can but not too long " I said to him.

He nodded while giving a teasing smile " oh you can't leave your wife for so long huh ". I slap his arm and we both giggle like stupid. Totally remind me of our school days.

We both are now at his office. We both sat there and Daniel held the files that have informations of Irene. " So your wife can go back home tomorrow or after tomorrow ".

" So that's what you wanna tell me only? " I ask him.

He scoffed " I thought of want to say that let's hangout for a moment ".

I chuckle " I'm kidding. Of course we can I mean we didn't see each other for a long time. You just dissapear like that, that I can't even invite you to my wedding ".

He scoffed " well I've been a busy man since I study medical you know. You know what my dream is right "

I nodded understood " yeah I understand, now that you're here you have what you want ".

He chuckle " yeah I already do but never knew you're married earlier huh " he say with a teasing voice.

" Well it just happen " I said to him.

He look at me with a teasing face again " well how did that happen huh ".

I slap his hand " stop making that teasing face that's so creepy ".

He laugh " okay okay let's get serious " he said trying to make a serious face.

I shake my head speechless by his behavior that didn't even change. I proceed on the topic back " it happen starting from arrange marriage ".

His eyes wide open surprise " wow arrange marriage? So do you even love her that time or fall in love? " He say with a teasing face again.

I give him a speechless look again " nah I didn't. Instead, I make her life miserable " I said with a blank face.

He furrowed his eyebrows " huh? Make her life miserable? " He ask with a questioning look on his face.

I look at him and there I told him everything I've done to her. Even though we didn't contact for years but at least when we met, we are still bestfriends for life.

So I didn't even hesitate to tell him everything I've done to her.