Part 18

Irene pov;

It's already been 6 years. My daughter Giselle is already 6 years old. Many things happen these past 5 years. The fact that me and Charlie are in a relationship for 3 years already.

He confess to me first that actually he had develop feelings for me when we both are already 2 years in friendship. After that he develop feelings for me and never see me as his friend anymore. Instead, he see me as someone special.

I accept his feelings because I did feel the same when I start to work at the cafe. Why not I accept his feelings for me? Besides, we both like each other before so now we are finally in relationship.

Charlie really take care of me and Giselle like a husband and a father he is. The way he treat us is what I've always want. All I want is a great husband and a father who look out for me and my daughter. Now I get him, I relieve he is the one I've been looking for.

We work together at a company too now. Charlie really build his cafe business into a company. His company is where all the creative people create new type of creative menus and the visual of the foods.

His company is where all the cafes will collaborate with his company to promote their cafes and new type of menus. His company really bring so much fortune to all the cafes.

This company is build together by Charlie and his father. They both cooperate to make this company successful. Even though Charlie came up with the idea but he make his father as the founder of the company.

Charlie make his father as the one who comquer the company and manage the company like the big boss in the company. Charlie is just a CEO by now but his father own it all.

Charlie feels like he didn't ready to own it all by now especially at a young age. He feels like he need to be more experience and suitable to own everything in the future. For now he's just a candidate for the inheritance.

He actually can own it by now but he refuse because he need time for himself. So it's his father will manage it all.

Meanwhile me, I'm just a normal employee in the company. At first Charlie wants me to be his secretary but I refuse because for me others are suitable for that position.

Charlie hesitate at first but eventually he accept my decisions at last.

Now we are in the middle of meeting about another collaborate. The presenter present about the other company will invest and help this company for the cafes business.

One thing is interesting is that the CEO of the company are interested with cafes too as he loves coffee drinks so much. That's why he will invest and help our company so the combination will be powerful for them.

We didn't get much of the identity of the CEO because it keep secret for now. No one know who's the CEO because this company is still new and he keep his identity secret first.

They said that if the CEO already start to combine with us then he will reveal himself. Pretty much interesting he plan that. We all agree to collaborate with him so the meeting is over.

Now it's only me and Charlie left in the meeting room. I tidy up the files on the table until I felt someone grab my arm gently. I look at him and smile, it's Charlie.

His sweet smile looks soft to me cause my heart to race even more. He held both of my arms " wanna grab lunch after this? ".

I nodded " sure but I will be a little bit late is it okay? Because I might have to finish the almost done work first then we go lunch ".

" Sure I will wait for you at my office. Text me then we meet at the lobby okay " he say while smiling and kiss my forehead. I nodded and smile shyly at him. He pinch my cheek " how cute when your cheeks is red because I kiss you ".

I slap his chest softly " stop making me shy " I say while smiling nonstop.

He chuckled " let's get back to work " while putting his arm around my shoulder. We both walk out while having a conversation in our own world didn't bother about anyone surround us.

+++++++++++++++++++

Julian pov;

I'm doing my work as usual until my secretary enter my office room. " Sir the CH company just call us that they accept to collaboration and will meet you ".

I look at her and nodded " okay good ". My secretary then close the door and left.

I opened a new type of company because I'm inspired by the CH company. I like how he did his business with the cafes. I suddenly have interest with cafes maybe because I miss Irene even though I hate her for leaving me.

But because of her and CH company I wanted to open new type of company. It's been 6 years I had to live with lying so much at my dad and Irene's father.

I really feel like I just barely made it.

Now I call my secretary to book me a flight to Italy to meet the CEO of the company. I didn't catch his name but I'm not curious. As long as I reach my goals to collaborate with them.

" Book me a flight to Italy tomorrow at 12p.m. ". My secretary then answer yes.

I hang up on the call and stare at my laptop. It's a picture of Irene there. Her beautiful lovely smile when can I even see it again?