Part 51

Irene pov;

I keep crying while on our way to Charlie's house. Charlie look at me with a concern look on his face " it's okay, everything will be fine ". I look at him while still crying and nodded at him.

We both arrive at his house and he exit from the car. He open the car door and put his hand out for me to held his hand. I look at him and took his hand exit from the car. We both walk inside the house while I still try to wipe the tears that keep falling down on my cheeks.

We both then sit down at the sofa. " I will get you a drink " Charlie said and stand up from his seat to get a water for me.

After few minutes he hand me the water and I took it. I thank him and smile at him. He rub my back gently " no problem. As long as you're fine that's alright with me " he said.

I nodded and took a sip of my drink. Charlie then say " why don't you take a rest and sleep first ". I nodded and lay myself down. My vision suddenly turn blurry. Maybe I really do feel so tired after what happen. There, I just sleep without realizing I'm asleep just like that.

++++++++++

Julian pov;

I took the files that my secretary handsd me but at the same timing my dad and Irene's dad enter my house. I look at them surprise and bow at them. They look at me with worried face and began to ask me " where's Irene? "

They suddenly ask that out of the blue. I keep froze and confuse by the sudden presence and question. They look panic and worry " where is she? Did she with someone name Charlie I heard? "

My eyes wide open shock because I didn't expect that they knew Irene would be with Charlie especially in this situation. I nodded and they all look frustrated.

I ask why but then my secretary ask me to see the informations in the files. I look at him confuse while my hands open the files to take a look. I look around confuse then I saw the informations on the files.

I read through the informations and there I froze shock by the unexpected informations of Charlie. I start to get panic and worried. I yell " everyone gather here now! ".

Everyone ran towards me and wait for me to instruct something. I groan " I need everyone to find Irene now! ". Everyone bow " yes sir! " They say and ran to do their job.

I breath heavily trying to calm myself down but the worries keep attacking me. I hope Irene is doing fine for a moment. Honey, I'm coming.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Irene pov;

I wake up feeling dizzy, my head feels like it's spinning so hard that I could barely see around me. But it felt weird, it felt like I'm sitting but my body feels like it's been tied especially I can't move my hands freely.

I shake my head to knock out of my senses and saw myself being tied and my hands are tied to the back. I get more panic struggle to untie the rope. I keep moving like crazy feeling panic not knowing why did I suddenly ended up like this?

Until then Charlie enter the room. I look at him and ask him while my body is shaking " w-why are you doing this? " While I cry and I could feel my voice is shaking. I proceed on asking again " are you betraying me? Are you planning this with Julian? "

He smirk and laugh evilly " wait what did you just say? Planning this thing with that shit ass? Wow what a great imagination there. What makes you think I would plan this with him huh? ".

I start to tear up more " why are you like this suddenly? Did I do something wrong? Why would you do this?! " I yell at him.

He put his finger on his nose and lips asking me to quiet " shh shut up. Don't yell baby ".

I cry harder " why are you even doing this to me? What's your reason to be like this suddenly? " I ask him.

He look at me with a proud face " to get revenge ".

I look at him confuse " what do you mean revenge? "

He stand up and walk around me " you really do think the things I do for you is because I like you and love you don't you? What a joke how can I even love someone who came from a family that is my enemy ".

I look at him confuse. He nodded slightly " want me to explain? You should know that I approach you with a bad bad reason " he say while look at me with an evil smile on his face.

" The first time I saw you yes I do have a crush on you but it dissapoints me when I learn that you are the daughter of the family that are my enemy. My heart broke that I can't even love you but it's okay I've move on quickly. It's not like the love we have will be serious anyway " he say. I can't deny his voice tone sounds like a jerk.

He lock his lips and proceed " the fact that you're married to Julian who is also someone from the family who is also my enemy makes things easier. I could use you to bring them down. I could easily end all of them just by using you ".

He smirk " quite a fate isn't it? They all love you so much they all adore you so I know their weaknesses is you. Aren't that easy for me to get my revenge? " He say proudly.

I look at him with fear in my eyes. He smirk evilly " I purposely to make you remember because I need to lure you so it will be easier for me to proceed on my revenge. I didn't expect that you make everything easier. I remember that time when I had a hard time to put the pills in the doctor's room. It's quite hard because that motherfucker keep hanging out inside his office room but still I manage to change the pills ".

He scoffed " but then you remember everything turns out to be much easier. It's all because of you who make things easier. Oh wait one more thing do you remember the picture that it looks like you and me sleeping shirtless? Well that is me but the girl in the pic is not you but someone who mimicking you " he laugh evilly after he said that.

He bow down to look at me " didn't expect you would get your head hit after that, that cause you lost your memories. I thought to have another plan but when that incident happen I had to change plans but never knew this new plan is much easier ".

I look at him with disgust " how dare you. It's all much because of you who make that kind of disgusting picture just to make Julian misunderstanding to me? "

He nodded while smiling evilly " well aren't that supposed to be part of the plan? How can I possibly ask you to cooperate with me for the picture. I got no choice but ask someone else to do it. It's quite fun to play with you and Julian, both of you my mouses " he say while look at me with a terrifying eyes.

I look at him with fear in my eyes and my whole body is shaking. Now I really need Julian to come and save me.