Part 13

Irene pov;

I walk into the apartment feeling excited that I finally get home and lay myself down on the bed. Of course need to take a shower first and sleep right away. How tiring the day is today.

I open my apartment door and wanted to enter my apartment. I almost close the door and saw a hand stop the door from closing. I'm startled by that and saw the door is opening.

Reveal Julian looking angry. I feel even more surprise by his presence. So I back away feeling terrified that he might do something bad to me. Suddenly, Julian held my arms tightly and slam me on the wall.

" Who's child you're pregnant here?! " He ask with a groan in his voice tone.

I look at him with the fear in my eyes. I could feel my tears is filling my eyes. He then shake my body slightly rough " tell me who's child is this? Is it me? " He ask again.

I gulp not knowing what to respond him. " You think I didn't remember what happen that night don't you " he say. My eyes wide open understood what he meant. So he did remember but why would he acting like this suddenly.

I try to shove his hands from my arms but he keep holding onto my arma tightly. " So this is my child you're pregnant right? " He ask me again with a serious tone and serious face.

I still didn't respond to him. Instead, I look down while sobbing softly. He just stand there staring waiting for me to answer. He grab my wrist " let's go ".

I stop him " what do you mean? Where are we going? " I ask him with a pleading face.

He groan " You're staying with me ".

I stop him again and begging him " no please don't bring me there anymore " I say while crying.

He just look at me and yell " agh! ". I startled by his anger. He close the door and grab my wrist. He bring me inside and I look at him confuse while still sobbing.

He put me in the room and make me sat down. " Okay I won't but from now on, I will take care of you " he say and wanting to close the door.

But I stop him " what? No there's no need for you to take care of me ".

He groan " why? Is there someone else who's already acting like a husband to you? Like a father of my child?! " He yell. I flinch while I still sob so hard.

" Look, this baby in your belly is my child. I won't let anyone take you and this baby away from me. I will be the one who will take care of you and be by your side " he say with an anger voice but trying to be patient.

I sob " who do you think you are? We're divorce. How about Gianna? You shouldn't come back to me if you are still with Gianna " I say to him with my voice raising.

He groan and slam something " stop! I don't love her at all. I don't fucking care about that whore I could throw her anytime I want. So you just shut the fuck up or else I will make your life miserable again " he threatened me.

I just look at him while crying. " Good don't argue with me again " while carressed my hair softly. " I will be here for you so don't even try to tell anyone. Don't even tell the guy that kiss your belly at the cafe this morning " he warn.

I look at him confuse. Did he knew I stay here because he's been watching me since morning? How did he even enter this apartment when the security is supposed to be well taken care of.

He wipe my tears from my cheeks and lean his face near me " remember what I said to you " he say with a serious tone in his voice. He left the room and close it after. I just sit down on my bed speechless. Why is this happening again? I thought my miserable life is already end but still what is this?

The next morning I wake up I keep hoping what just happen last night is just a dream. I look around my room and exit my room to check whether he's still here.

He still here cooking something. He turn his back and saw me. " Come here eat " he say with his cold face and serious tone. Why is he like this? His cold personality doesn't match his action.

I sit down and eat the food he cook for me. Why is he suddenly cooking?

(Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli)

I take a bite of the food and didn't taste bad at all. It's really delicious. Didn't expect he would know how to cook too. I munch on the food slowly because I could feel he's staring deeply at me.

I feel uncomfortable and awkward by his stare. I look at him slowly and saw he sit still staring at me like there's no tomorrow. I just keep eating avoid eye contact with him.

" Don't go to work anymore. Stay here " he say to me.

I look at him surprise " b-but " before I could continue he walk away.

I stand up and held his wrist " please I should go to work ".

He glare at me " I won't even allow you to work when you are pregnant like this. Don't even think of troubling yourself and the baby. Listen to me and stop working or else I will ask them to not let you work " he threatened me.

I cry and beg him " please don't do that I really need to work ".

" Why do you even need to work when you're pregnant? Do you know you could effect the health of you and the baby? " He say.

" I need to collect as much as I can to pay my hospital bills when I give birth " I say to him softly.

He exhale is breath roughly " if I say I will take care of you that's mean I will be the one who will settle the hospital bills too ".

I look at him and shake my head no. He ignore me and walk away. I just stand there speechless. Why is he acting like this? Why does he loves to torture me so much.

I wish I really could stay away far away from him as soon as possible. I hate him.